General Anime Thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Tried to get into Aggretsuko a year or so ago. The manga couldn’t catch my interest.
But now I’m binging the anime. Neat.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so what are the odds of the new panty and stocking picking up where it left off? cuz there’s a more then %5 chance that it’s does a very cruel joke of having the last episode be a dream.
Background Pony #2E66
@Angrybrony
I’m surprised as much as you are, even I actually watched the thing almost a year ago (btw, I don’t have to wait 12 freaking years like early fans).
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
so what are the odds of the new panty and stocking picking up where it left off? cuz there’s a more then %5 chance that it’s does a very cruel joke of having the last episode be a dream.
IIRC, there’s apparently a manga that been deemed “canon” where Panty gets put back together?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Angrybrony
Knowing the show for what it’s like, it would be easier and in-form for them to play it completely straight, but resolve a significant portion offscreen and the more major point (stocking’s betrayal) be done within an episode.
Hali the Emoji girl
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
I wish there was a magical girl anime that instead of the usual transformations; they just transform into horrifying monsters or is there already something like that?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

watching Jashin-Chan feels like being abused.
when it’s good it’s good, and I actually get the feels, but then we all know the MC is a real scumbag who won’t learn a goshdarn thing and is generally a scummy bastard, but I can’t help but feel sorry for her.
It’s a sad story of dependency, enablers, addiction, lies, and coping, all dressed in cute monster girls, beautifully drawn food and general japanese random gags.
So yeah, while it’s can be funny, the moment it tries to be poignant and tugs at your heartstrings, you start to look past the facade and can’t help but pity everyone involved and genuinely want to see them become better “people”. Which SUCKS because you know these guys suck and won’t ever grow up, because them growing up might just end the show.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
The scene with the cockroach felt like classic Devil Is A Part-Timer. Seeing all these powerful people struggle killing a little bug was both hilarious and also extremely relatable. I’m so happy this show is back.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

That anxiety, uncertainty and loneliness immediately following the termination of a manga/anime binge is the worst feeling.
I’m having it right now.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Whether you love or hate his writing, you gotta admit that Hiro Mashima has made some damn good art.
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EDENS ZERO BELOW (Click at your own risk)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide