General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You know I sorta wished Hiro Mashima would just write str8 up Hentai.
Anyway Jashin-chan in one episode in the anime insisted she looks enough like a mermaid to be considered as one.
She even tried to sing Part of Your World twice and got shot down every time.

She became a mermaid in a special. Short-lived but hey.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Repost, because f### page breaks.
Whether you love or hate his writing, you gotta admit that Hiro Mashima has made some damn good art.
MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EDENS ZERO BELOW (Click at your own risk)
Background Pony #3291
Watched the first 2 episodes of Cowboy Bebop. Gonna be honest, it’s just OK so far. The voice acting isn’t that great.
When does this show get good?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
There won’t be a single episode that’ll make you think “Wow this changes my mind” so much as after a few episodes the slow burn of character establishment you’ll find yourself invested without knowing it.
Background Pony #3291
I’m on episode 3 of Cowboy Bebop.
Is it just me, or is Faye Valentine REALLY hot?
Background Pony #3291
Is Cowboy Bebop’s dub praised because it came out during a time when good, or even decent dubs were the exception?
Background Pony #3291
I like the voice acting from the main cast of Cowboy Bebop just fine.
It’s the voice acting from the minor characters I’m iffy on. Like, in the second episode where Abdul Hakim enters a bar, and the bartender has a VERY stereotypical Asian accent.
Background Pony #3291
I watched anime dubbed by ADV Films and Funimation when I was younger. Could that be why I think the dub for Cowboy Bebop is overrated?
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Saw Anya. Watched Spy X Family. Was not disappointed. May she become an imperial scholar through many duplicitous methods.
I wish we got to see more of Yor being an assassin though. So far it feels like her being one could basically go away and nothing would change.
QuasarNova
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

You win
I wish we got to see more of Yor being an assassin though. So far it feels like her being one could basically go away and nothing would change.
Remember these stories are slow burners a lot of the time
It’s bound to not only come back but collide with Lloyd’s background as well eventually
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Jashin-chan anime regularly tells viewers that they have social media platforms.
True enough. There is an official Jashin-chan Youtube channel where it posts vtuber variety shows, news, etc.
They also post video clips of their anime, kinda like what crunchyroll is doing.
Recently they’ve been titling their anime clips in English. I guess after the Miku appearance, the anime starts seeing an influx of non-japanophones like myself being interested in the series and this is their attempt at pulling more global audience in.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide