General Anime Thread

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
G##damn. I didn’t think Crunchyroll could get any worse about it, but they apparently shadow-dropped the Mob Psycho 100 III dub in response to the backlash against the recasting, with no warning whatsoever.
That’s some slimy-ass shit right there.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I just saw the Bleach trailer, I have dual reactions about this. One is I’m utterly stoked this twisted arc is finally getting animated. The flipside is it’ll be on Disney and since all I know about them being family-friendly, big chance lots of scenes like blood, gore, and ecchi getting censored, skipped, or edited.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
That maid war anime that premiered today is why anime is better than all other forms of media. Only in anime can you see maids being treated like a life or death matter. It is so glorious.
Posted Report
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
New definition for me to be a human being: One breathes. One feels. One thinks. One cry like a bitch at the end of Cyberpunk Edgerunnres Episode 10. ;-)
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Just finished watching the first episode of Chainsaw Man. Really good stuff. If you’re easily squeamish, it probably won’t be for you. There’s a lot of blood. Like, A LOT.
Also, imagine selling one of your testicles for less than 100,000. No thank you.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here are all the references that are in the Chainsaw Man OP. I copied this from a Reddit user who copied it from YouTube.
0:00 The Divine Comedy (Inferno, Canto 22) in the background
0:01 Reservoir Dogs
0:10 The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
0:11 Pulp Fiction
0:12 Sadako vs Kayako + No Country for Old Men
0:13 Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
0:14 Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
0:15 Don’t Look Up (1996)
0:16 Jacob’s Ladder
0:18 Constantine
0:28 The Big Lebowski
1:01 Naruto Shippuden (?)
1:15 Goodbye, Eri
1:18 The Bliss of Ignorance // Equity + Equality + Reality
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Yeap exactly. So is Chainsaw Man actually just a fiction within a fiction–a movie / series title these boys and girls in suits are coming up with, and the references in the OP are their favorite movies from which they take inspirations from?
also as a martial arts movie fans. I gotta respect them for this reference.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide