General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@DeathCloud
Thank you for that.
Now my social anxiety communication disorder perpetually maintained and nurtured by being terminally online with zero real life interactions, has increased significantly.
I love it.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’ve been really enjoying Do It Yourself. On the surface, it looks like Yuru Camp but with DIY instead of camping, but the more the show goes on you get the sense it’s actually a lot darker than it actually is, potentially touching on social anxiety, child abuse, and the fear of loneliness. I hope the show eventually goes full out with it instead of just teasing these dark, depressing themes, because I think the show has something here.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@DeathCloud
The show wouldn’t be the same without Bocchi, though. It’s like the show is less about the music and more about the characters and Bocchi’s journey to be in her eyes socially acceptable. What really is great about the show is the humor and the use of mixed media. Stuff like real life balloons to portray Bocchi’s anxiety as well as paper dolls made by hand do a lot to give the show a ton of personality, personality that is in large part due to Bocchi’s imagination getting the best of her.
Posted Report
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I’m trying to force myself to sit through a Yuri series I started a long time ago but never actually got around to finishing. And it’s absolutely unbearable. It says some thing that a series about farming that I’m watching concurrently manages to be more entertaining.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Just when you thought Gundam Witch of Mercury is just a cute fun highschool yuri sit-rom-com, the Gundam part shows its ugly head. Which means dark depressing shit.
Please no. Dont do this.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Sasha from Shingeki is best girl I hope nothing happens to h–
NO! Goddamnit aargh!
Nobara from Jujutsu Kaisen is best girl I hope nothing happ–
NO! Goddamnit not again!
Power from Chainsaw Man is best girl PLEASE DON’T–
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide