General Anime Thread

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
“In a land far, far away lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small, peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic. Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace- for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they’ve devoted their lives to its practice. These are the wizards. Banded together into magical guilds, they ply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore, but there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born. A guild that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name… is Fairy Tail.”
I unironically love the opening narration that’s in the first bunch of episodes for Fairy Tail.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Kiryu-Chan
Given the scene you won’t show, and the people who again, have ran with people who actually have been exposed doing much worse, with much younger. His web cam fell, and all the women were giggling.
Then again; Anything to stay relevant by whining about someone they “got rid of.”
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@Cyborg_pony
“um axshualy” dude is supposed to be trying to prove people he’s not a sexual predator. Airing his junk out on a public livestream isn’t going to do him any favors. And that shit wasn’t an accident
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Kiryu-Chan
Considering people Including the person you most likely saw this “NEWS” from all hated the women on the podcast as. . .
RIGHT WING!!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!*
I don’t give a fuck of a rat’s ass what anyone say on the matter. If nothing happened, you would hate them for having him on, or more likely just nod in agreement to anyone saying as such, I and don’t care what they say, especially seeing there’s more perverts, predators and sex pests crawling around in those groups. I’ve seen if for a decade, and this is the biggest thing you have.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Looks like Negi Haruba’s (aka the creator of Quintessential Quintuplets) Go Go Loser Ranger is getting an anime adaptation next year.
Still not a fan of the title that they went with for the English releases.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Jade Kitsune
That is a noble goal! A lot of mangaka are cinephile too and it shows.

But that is also not a cheap goal–how much does this set you back? Or do you have some sort of membership plan sorted out?
In Spain where I live, movie going will always be twice to quadruple the cost compared to the USA. So.
From March to December that’s eight months at least. So you musta watched over twenty movies in the cinema this year alone. Good stuff!
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Just coming in here to say Vic Micnogna just exposed himself on an all female podcast livestream
Exposed himself how? I supported him back during that one controversy a few years ago, and I honestly do not think him DUMB ENOUGH to drop his pants and bring out his meat and two veg.
Posted Report
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Angrybrony
He took his camera in the middle of a podcast and pointed it down to his groin, revealing him to be wearing no pants.
Again, this really doesn’t look like an accident at all
He really shouldn’t be doing anything like this when he’s trying to prove he’s not a predator.
sigh
I REALLY want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but Dear Mother of God, did it NEVER occur to him to put on some damn pants before going on a LIVE stream?
Like seriously, why on Earth is he sitting there in his skivvies? Is he so depressed and/or broken that he can’t make himself give a shit?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide