General Anime Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My manga library:
The Best of Pokémon Adventures (Yellow)
Big Hero 6 #1
Big Hero 6 #2
Fairy Tail #1
Kingdom Hearts #1
Kingdom Hearts #2
Kingdom Hearts #3
Kingdom Hearts #4
Kingdom Hearts 2 #1
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories #1
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories #2
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time #1
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time #2
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Pokémon Adventures (Volume 1)
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji’s Rescue Team
Considering we had a couple of anime-like shorts based on Kid Icarus: Uprising, I think a manga should be made.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Toriyama LOVES himself some machinery and vehicles bruh.
Underrated vehicle artist, now that I think about it.

among many others.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
If I had to make a top 3 of my favorite anime this year, it would probably be Spy X Family 1, Bocchi The Rock 2, and Lycoris Recoil 3. I enjoyed Bocchi more than part 2 of Spy X Family, but I think part 1 is better than Bocchi.
Posted Report
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I don’t know how I feel about Ranko dying. On the one hand, I like she died at the hands of an unnamed maid we’ve never seen before. I like the realism in that, that a ton of people were gunning for her head and she gets killed by some random person. On the other hand, she was the most likable character and the person I cared about the most. I kinda can’t see the show without her because she was the heart and soul of it.
I really don’t see Maid Wars having another season. Especially now that Ranko is dead. And if that’s the case, what a wild ride. Probably the most craziest anime since Panty and Stocking.
Posted Report
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Bocchi The Rock is over and I’m already missing it
Rarely I love anime so much. One of few shows what resonated with me to that level
I want already new season. It do not help that manga translation is so behind (only half of chapters are translated)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide