Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #5252 in topic Gun Discussion

Background Pony #5252
[@Ebalosus](/forums/generals/topics/gun-discussion?post_id=5264937#post_5264937)
The 9-barrel one seems to have a smartphone mounted. I guess there really is an app for everything.

I'm surprised, but also glad, that in the age of modern DIY guns like FGC-9, criminals still build crude blunderbusses. And that's with access to the internet and enough time, resources and brain to make actual explosives (reportedly there were explosives in his apartment). Unfortunately it seems like even these crude shotguns are good enough for crime.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out that he didn't even bother with getting a shotgun legally, which is possible in Japan. He could put in the effort and time to get a license, he just preferred to spend them on a blunderbuss.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #5252
Background Pony #5252
[@Ebalosus](/forums/generals/topics/gun-discussion?post_id=5264937#post_5264937)
The 9-barrel one seems to have a smartphone mounted. I guess there really is an app for everything.

I'm surprised, but also glad, that in the age of modern DIY guns like FGC-9, criminals still build crude blunderbusses. And that's with access to the internet and enough time, resources and brain to make actual explosives (reportedly there were explosives in his apartment). Unfortunately it seems like even these crude deviceshotguns are good enough for crime.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #5252