Gun Discussion

RustleRustle
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Battybattybattybatty-
full  
Not gonna lie, the design team at IW did some pretty damn good work on Infinite Warfare’s weapons.  
At least in my opinion.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Zerowinger  
Looks like something out of sci-fi.

Not only in the magazine and mechanism designs, the pistol grip also wouldn’t look out of place for a modern pistol in present times, and this was back when the 1911 was still the standard. He’s really ahead of his time. Especially considering he’s held onto that idea since the late 1940s and only built his first prototype in the 1960s. FN did take and examine a specimen.

On another note.  
I’m also trying to find more info about this mysterious beast of a pistol that was being developed in Canada back in the early Cold War era. Looks like an upsized Browning Hi Power.  
The NAACO Brigadier  
full  
There’s not a lot of images of this thing and not a lot of info. Allegedly there’s a few surviving examples.  
Not a lot of websites have any info.  
I’d love to see Gun Jesus Ian of Forgotten Weapons talk about this weapon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide