Gun Discussion

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@NitroFury  
Smexy gun - big news from this years ShotShow was that a bunch of US manufacturers such as Palmetto State and Kalashnikov USA were going to start production of AK-103 clones for the US market.

Another upcoming US AK is a new production AK-74 type from Riley Defense - Robski’s channel had the news. If this one turns out okay, I hope they eventually release an AKS-74 variant, since I missed the boat with the Arsenal SLR-104FRs and all the Bulgarian parts kits have dried up.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This rubber grip is uncomfortable just holding it and I don’t like these finger grooves. This thing is gonna get me killed!

@Goku Black  
There’s some tough bastards out here and I need to pack a grenade.

I’m only gonna shoot a man once, the whole clip would be manslaughter.

I’d more than likely blow their leg off than kill someone.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@MagpulPony  
Police don’t carry high powered revolvers.

Besides, I’ll never be a cop.

I love .357 because it will do just about anything you want, it’s the only gun I need.

If I have to dial it back there’s always .38s.

full

There’s four more if you’re still hungry.
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

What is known as “suicide pistol”. this handheld cannon gets its nickname because numerous German gang members thugs blow their heads out with this while chewing cyanide pills in a 2004 war film

full

8 rounds per magazine, can kill normal pedestrians and gang members in one shot and a full magazine can destroy an unarmored vehicle
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide