Gun Discussion

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

What is known as “suicide pistol”. this handheld cannon gets its nickname because numerous German gang members thugs blow their heads out with this while chewing cyanide pills in a 2004 war film
full
8 rounds per magazine, can kill normal pedestrians and gang members in one shot and a full magazine can destroy an unarmored vehicle

That’s worth checking out.

If some cock sucking vampire tries to shut me down then I’m just gonna blast.

I actually bought a .357 Magnum for suicide, but I want them to find a cool gun with my name on it.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
The FGC-9 has only been out just over a month, and its sequel is already being worked on:

full

Sling mounts, an enclosed ejector, and a HK-style charging handle so you can slap that shit to bring it back into battery.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
What is known as “suicide pistol”. this handheld cannon gets its nickname because numerous German gang members thugs blow their heads out with this while chewing cyanide pills in a 2004 war film
full
8 rounds per magazine, can kill normal pedestrians and gang members in one shot and a full magazine can destroy an unarmored vehicle
That’s worth checking out.
If some cock sucking vampire tries to shut me down then I’m just gonna blast.
I actually bought a .357 Magnum for suicide, but I want them to find a cool gun with my name on it.

full

More authentic version of the gun.  
Modern PPK are not the same.
RustleRustle
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Battybattybattybatty-
@Ebalosus  
Beautiful.  
Though it reminds me of a comment I saw on the original FGC-9.

-Post internals.
I wanna see what the insides look like without downloading the cad files & getting added to a terror list.
-Literally looking at a webpage with the word “gun” on it puts you on a list, so… why do you even care?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@RustleRustle

Here you go fam:

full

The only difference between the Mk 2 and it is that the ejector is enclosed in the upper receiver, and that the charging handle is not attached to the bolt and is non-reciprocating.

@liquidsodanium

The liberator was proof-of-concept. The FGC-9 is a usable firearm, with factory Glock levels of accuracy, and will last about 80 30-round magazines worth of shooting before it will safely fail; usually by the upper receiver fracturing.
Alexk13

@MagpulPony  
I’m currently shopping for a 9mm.

For a long time, I could only find them in the other calibers; but now, I’ve found favorable listings.

Considering getting a long gun, too.
evilpresident
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Honest corruption
@NitroFury  
Is that an actual thing? Looks like a bullpup Tommygun thing.

Not even sure if that thing can fire. I know little of guns but that design just looks plain wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide