Gun Discussion

Background Pony #C2D7
My favorite pistol caliber SMG is the S&W M76. Blame it on Charlton Heston and the film “The Omega Man.”

full

full

I’ve always promised myself that if I am ever in a position to own any Class III toys, that’s the one I want.
Background Pony #C2D7
@Selaphiel  
It was, but it has better iron sights and a higher ROF.

And was used in a movie about one man’s lone crusade against the Zombie Apocalypse, so…
Background Pony #C2D7
@MagpulPony  
It wouldn’t be anything practical, just a range toy I’ve wanted since I was a kid. Like the 6” Smith Model 28 Highway Patrolman and Ithaca 37 riot gun I’ve also always wanted.
Background Pony #C2D7
@MagpulPony  
Ever shot one? They feel odd. The cartridge is long front to back, requiring a big, fat grip, and the manual safety is in a place that I found unintuitive and a bit awkward.

The trigger isn’t bad, and recoil and muzzle rise are minimal, but they are loud (LOUD) and the muzzle signature is an impressive beach-ball-sized blinding white fireball.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@liquidsodanium  
People set several major cities on fire, and suddenly everyone wants a gun! (surprisedpikachuface)

In light of current events, let’s talk about the loadout choices for 1992’s LA MVPs  
full  
full  
full

I have to admit that the only one I recognize is the Daewoo K1A1 (aka AR-110C) being held by the guy in the bottom picture.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
full

From my understanding, Sig Sauer claims the .277 Fury Hybrid Match cartage, which is 135 grains, is has a Muzzle Velocity of 3000 ft/s and the Muzzle Energy of 2694 ft-lbs from a 16 inch Barrel, thanks to the Steel/Brass Hybrid Casing.
Background Pony #5252
@Ebalosus  
TBH while everyone can make guns even if it’s illegal, it’s mostly useful for hobbyists and for situations where the rule of law no longer applies (think Ukraine). In most situations it’s not worth it. For example daily carry of an illegal gun creates a bigger risk than it mitigates.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

How much difference is there between a budget semi-auto shotgun like a Stoeger M3000 or Mossberg 930 and a very expensive semi-auto shotgun like a Benelli M4?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide