Gun Discussion

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@MagpulPony  
What does it look like?  
I don’t say I hate all plastic. But I hate the blocky aesthetics that most modern firearms take these days.  
This “tactical” thing is heavily similar to this “sporty” shlik in the automotive world and “luxury” in the wrist watch world.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I still roll my eyes at the part of Gameology’s video where the two Marines talk about “No Russian” where one of them makes his “AK’s are crap”-type remark.

Hell, I have that reaction when anybody makes such a statement; exceptions include if the AK in question is described as damaged, poorly maintained, aged badly, or from certain manufacturers of…less than reputable QC.
RustleRustle
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Battybattybattybatty-
@Goku Black  
Considering the general QA in regards to Chinese… well, anything, whaddya wanna bet that a majority of those ugly things’ll jam up in any condition that isn’t an urban environment?

Plus, Indian soldiers beat the living sauce outta their troops during that border skirmish, so I’m sure that even their soldiers are ‘Made in China’ tier in terms of quality.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Goku Black  
@MagpulPony

From people who have used polymer Norinco stuff: they sure are guns, aren’t they? Their view is that they’re perfectly functional guns, but are thoroughly average in every respect. For all the shit people [unfairly] give former eastern bloc guns, the people who developed them at least had a degree of imagination and innovation. The majority of Norinco stuff is literally to-the-letter design requirements, nothing more, nothing less. From an economic standpoint, it’s somewhat respectable that they aren’t wasting government money on white unicorns that may never work, but as something you have to use in the field it doesn’t exactly inspire much in what you’re fighting for.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide