Gun Discussion

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
It’s both heartening and saddening to see JStark’s progeny being used in Myanmar. Heartening because it’s exactly why the FGC-9 was designed, but also saddening because JStark didn’t live long enough to see it.
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
@Ebalosus
Notice how he doesn’t use a big huge scope though? Your awareness is limited while using that kind of optic. The FGC-9 would be much better with a simple red dot so you could keep both eyes open while shooting. No one uses an AR-9 with a huge scope.
Plus I doubt with whatever rebels are using they are definitely not pushing 200 yards
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Everyone agrees with that, but like I said: an overkill scope is better than no sights, since by default the FGC-9 doesn’t come with sights. That’s why integrated sights are being developed for it.
Your last part is wrong, because the ECM barrels are universal: the instructions are the same everywhere.
Background Pony #5252
@Badheart
Well, technically it’s “AK”, not “AK-47”. ;)
@ToyotaLC80
I’d imagine that in Myanmar scopes are easier to obtain than red dots.
@Ebalosus
Why can’t they print iron sights that attach to the rail? I’d expect such a thing to be designed a while ago, even adjustable ones. Are printed iron sights that inaccurate or what?
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
@neutralgrey
Most departments didn’t supply officers with guns so most had to buy thier own. The most popular was a .38 revolver of some sort. In the western states though .45 long colt was popular.
Autoloaders didn’t really become popular among officers (especially rural and small town cops) until the 1970s. Even then some still used revolvers into the 80s and 90s.
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

@ToyotaLC80
Yeah, I read about that last part. Veteran cops had the option to still carry around their revolver instead of a pistol.
I’m asking cause I’m mainly curious as to what kind of arms police departments had when they had to deal with mobsters during Prohibition. I think this answers my question
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide