The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Scrabbleman  
It’s entirely irrelevant to his reply.

Imagine this scenario:

A: I hear chocolate candy is pretty good.  
B: Pedophiles use candy to lure kids into vans.  
A: Pedophiles are horrible people!  
C: “Pedophiles are horrible people”? YIKES!

Who stands out here?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

The irony of the post is

Person A: I like this thing.

Person B: X evil person liked this thing, and in today’s climate liking something they like is a sign of supporting their worldview.

Person A: Fuck that person

Shitposter: Aaaand thee you have it.

In essence the “It’s okay if we like it”  
Just like in the contexts of Joker v. Bop. Both movies are about a sociopaths murderer. Group A loathes Joker, but loves Bop as “stunning and Brave” while Group B like Joker and didn’t care for Bop’s marketing so didn’t go, so then Group A say “You’re all likely to become just like Joker and murder people!”

The “having cake and eating it” effect.

It’s quite simple.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@DeathCloud  
He has shitposted before, knowing there are people obsessed with him and hate-follow to scream “AH-HA! SEE!?

There was that one time where he mentioned writing an artilce for some site I don’t remember which and then laughed saying there were a bunch of people who’d never be on said site refreshing the front page to catch it.

Dangle the bait, they always bite.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@DeathCloud  
People will have to choose if he’s “just a shitposter not worth the bother” or if they keep linking his videos to voice their own “opinions”. It’s hard to accept both at once, and saying he’s just a shitposter makes it really easy to discard his talking-head clickbait videos as nothing but shitposts.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
“I had said person, and need a way to discredit him as the vial person I know he is!”  
sees twitter post  
AH-HA! I KNEW IT! SEE!? HE’S EVIL LIKE I SAID!!

Have you ever heard of confirmation bias?

The reason you’re getting flustered is because you fell for it.

@DeathCloud  
Twitter is a cancerous cesspool. No one argues in good faith, and let’s be honest; Quartering along with so many others knows that.  
They’re obsessed with him to the point it’s either he’s irrelevant with has worthless takes, but then act like he’s some Hitler that abuses children and kicks puppies when they find the ammo the so desperate look for.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
The confirmation bias is you defending the latest gamergate youtube talking head as “just shitposting” whenever they do unquestionably vile shit.

“He said something I like” = He’s smart and eloquent and very correct  
“He said something fucked up” = He’s just trolling the SJWs

full
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
So now he’s the new talking head of GG when he mostly talks about Pop culture as a whole, not just gaming.

“I hate when people brings up TheQuartering!”

HEY! I’M BRING UP THEQUARTERING AND HOW MUCH I HATE HIM!!

When was the last video of his did anyone post here? Since then I’ve seen several times him being mentioned, and the one mentioning was YOU. Right now to me, you just look sad and desperate… and I somewhat pity you…

Using the same image macro doesn’t really prove much, and I’m trying real hard not to meme back since I’m trying to be mature despite.

This reminds me of literally just what happened this week. People foaming at the mouth for a target and went after the easiest they could find, gloating about them leaving and now are so salty about it are acting like it was obvious the whole time.

It’s Schrodinger’s racist. minuscule and irrelevant, but is a looming threat and it NEEDS TO BE POINTED OUT by brave heroes!
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
This thread is the only place I’ve seen his stuff linked, and frequently. Someone elsewhere showed me the link to his quality Twitter posting and I decided to share it here to give people with my same level of exposure a glimpse at the type of character he is.

I don’t hate him, I think he’s yet another ragebaiter that wants a following of people that want to be angry at SJWs. Calling out someone saying Hitler is bad, even as a shitpost, is objectively a bad take; at best he’s just a shitposter.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
He’s been linked in the last 6 months here, and it’s been often enough overall that he appeared to be the posterboy for “certain types”, like saargon or whatever his name was.
Plain Pony
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a Plane pony
I don’t like The Quartering, but it’s possible that only some things he posts are shitposts. It’s not all or nothing. Also, the reason why calling out “fuck Hitler” as being virtue signalling is a thing is because Hitler is generally considered a bad person by almost everyone already, so pointing that fact out isn’t necessary, unless you feel the need to let everyone know you hate Hitler, or are insecure enough to think that if you don’t take every chance you get to say Hitler was bad, some people might stop thinking that Hitler was bad.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
6 months is still half a year ago. I’ve still seen more people bring him up and obsessively out of nowhere just to bitch about him more frequently then that, like a month:

@dissociativity  
Next time you watch an arbitrary outrage channel like The Quartering, think to yourself, how many videos does this person have, are they churning out ‘content’ at every tiny thing? Posts videos daily? Sometimes even more than once per 24 hours?
It’s probably shitty content that’s 100% hurt feelings and grift.

Obsessed.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
Hey man, you and your easily offended snowflake brigade introduced him here and bore his standard, reeeing about any semblance of anti-racism or caring about social equality, you get to own the fallout of him being a Hitler defender.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
You’re the one that posted a screenshot from one guy, that you’d winged about constantly in some attempt to… do something. Honestly, no idea it.

you just get sadder, and sadder with these attempts.

Find a hobby. Get off Twitter. You’ll probably be much happier and don’t have to project all the time.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
I don’t use Twitter, I was linked a screencap.

He’s your side’s talking head, not mine.

My “attempt” is just to show to others here that the guy that kept getting linked as “He’s speaking to reason and making sense” is also a guy that thinks saying Hitler is bad is “controversial” or “virtue signalling”.

And it’s whinge. Most illegal immigrants speak better English than you do, and at this point I almost have to assume your abysmal handling of the language is either due to a disorder or trolling.

You’re trying awfully hard to deflect that this guy you’d often linked to as “proof” of whatever invaded your safe-space for the day being bad is nothing but an edgy shitposter at best, or as so many have turned out to be, another alt-right piece of shit.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
So you got a screencap about someone you don’t like, for some reason, because it’s something you could use to Prove your point against him? Really puts things in perspective.

He’s one in thousands people want choose watch. He’s not some “talking head” you keep acting he is. He’s not some pastor at a church that is taken as gospel. You’re the one acting like, and giving him more power then he has. Are you afraid of him? You’re attitude draws more attention to him, because you go to such ridiculous lengths to make him your Hitler and they see he just reads articles from websites and is very milquetoast.

Also; He’s against rape. He’s very stunning and brave to come out in times like these with such a statement!

But if he’s a bad guy and shouldn’t be listened to. . . Are you’re against an anti-rapist!? That kind of sound like. . . . . Yikes, Bruh! YIKES! Bad take! Oof! Totes not cannot handle.

DO. YOU. GET. THE. POINT?

If you don’t, please keep going on about how much you hate him. You build his audience better then he could, just like the rest who obsess over people like Sargon, Bearing, Zack, Flash, TUG, Hei and so many, many, MANY more.

“Not rock n’ roll! No D&D! No Edgy jokes! No watching TheQuartering!”  
You’ve become the stick in the mud, scowling old guy that gets his ass handed two him by the brand in a music video, and you’re too blind to see it.
Cyborg_pony

Sophia Narwitz uncovers Journo CLique where they work to keep dissenting options out and control the media

They are Scrambling hard to deny this, but after the years of shit articles like just recently the “whitewashing” of a Pokemon character that wasn’t even black to begin with as well as everything else. Schrier calling it a “conspiracy theory” Do I have to bring up his Deepfreeeze page, or maybe that time he threw a Tantrum over Dragon’s crown? As well as believes conspiracies himself.

Despite the source; Sophia being the one that addressed Just Cause 4’s terrible handling, and the one that did the op-ed on that god awful Kotaku writer that makes bad take and then runs when it doesn’t go her way. I trust her over Kotaku clowns putting clap emojis in their tweets to “own” her and her hack journalism.

A picture is worth a thousand words

And this one paints our good friends Kotaku in the light long since coming.

We’ve all known this since day one.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide