The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
That isn’t how it works. If I’d pointed out his tweet or whatever saying “rapists are bad”, maybe you’d have a point, but you’ve got nothing and are trying too hard.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@The Frowning Pony  
The context is still the same.

“X is bad said in a time where everyone thinks that”  
“Hey everyone! X is bad! Look at me!”

It’s a useless gesture said only by those looking for back-pats and blowjobs. It’s just for their ego.

And you’ve spent two days arguing over a single tweet that was making fun of that concept that most of these twitter warriors usually say to start their crusade to say “Quarter man bad”

And I have no doubt the tweet was “Fuck rape” to the same level of lowgrade shitpost that would spur the mob into a flurry of screaming he’s pro-rape. Which would be hilariously ironic.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
No dude, the OP posted about a movie they liked, and someone else brought up Hitler liking that thing to. It’s right there. He didn’t go out of his way, didn’t call attention to himself, he just responded to someone on his post in the most natural way one should.

You’ve spent two days trying to twist reality to be something it isn’t. Quarterman had a brainfart, at best. Accept it.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
Why should he ignore a comment on his own post? Why is saying “fuck hitler” so contentious? How can it possibly be virtue signalling?

And Quarter could have ignored the comment on someone else’s thread that didn’t involve him at all, but instead…
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@The Frowning Pony  
Why is it worth being said 75 years later?

And that last thing you said kind of relates to you as well, as you could have ignored it.

Why didn’t you? What reason could you have had to signal boost what he said?
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
Why not? Again, someone else brought it up about a think they liked on their own post. At what point did saying “fuck Hitler” when someone brings him up out of nowhere become “virtue signalling”?

And I’ve stated repeatedly why I brought it up here, but to humor you, his videos have been linked here in the past, and this sort of “hot take” can help past and future viewers of those and other videos get a glimpse of the person behind them.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
Because normally the people that tend to do that (I.E. GG is full of woman abusing child molesters) Tend to have been swimming in that proverbial swamp.

And in this day and age, on Twitter- when someone has the need to say “Fuck Hitler” it’s normally a good guess they probably don’t mind the tactics, only bad targets.

Stunning.

And brave.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
What utter nonsense are you trying to transmit here?

Are you suggesting that someone responding to “this thing you like was also liked by Hitler” with “fuck Hitler” is actually secretly using nazi tactics to further the “SJW cause”. Is that seriously your angle here?
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
Mostly because in this day and age liking anything can lead to Hitler, and since someone pointed it as being stupid and irreverent virtue signaling, Quarter man bad.

and with SJWs “Secretly using Nazi tactics” well…

being pro-censorship if it offends them.

Campaigns for deplatforming and robbing critics with a different opinion to them.

Categorizing people into groups and then choosing which are the good and which are the bad  
Dehumanizing critics with the use slurs and labels to create an atmosphere around said individuals that makes it okay to espouse bigotry towards them.

And sense of being wronged and victimized by whatever group and therefore justified in whatever measure taken.

No bad tactics, only bad targets. A motto still used regularly, and they always need a “great Satan” to go to war against.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
Yeah, and you “Same thing” has just been whining over one minute tweet from some bearded asshole on the internet out of thousands insisting it’s something nefarious without any real evidence to back it up.

And believe me; I could use some Amide right about now. Really takes the edge off.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
I haven’t been whining about him, I’ve been responding to you and your absurd position that “I don’t like hitler” = virtue signalling = actually employs nazi tactics.

For the, I dunno, 6th time?, I brought his idiotic tweet up so that people that’ve watched his videos or might watch them might have a deeper look into who this guy actually is and how his mind works. Meanwhile, you’re bouncing all over the place physically restraining yourself from just posting “LOL U MAD, LIB? XD”.
Cyborg_pony

@The Frowning Pony  
I said people that tend to, often act like those they proclaim to hate.

and the people that watch his videos would know his point and know he’s fucking with idiots that need ammo to hate him.

One tweet isn’t enough for anyone to disown him. I don’t know what circles you run in, but they must be very flimsy if one little thing taken out of context would lead to ostracization.

Purity Spirals lead to nothing but a wasteland.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

::Hears about someone in this thread opposing “Fuck Hitler”::

I find it really sad that it’s now “controversial” to hate Hitler. I never thought this would ever be a thing, but here we are now…
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@MethidMan  
I don’t think anyone is opposing the idea. It’s a question on whether or not bringing up Hitler for no reason is an acceptable behavior.

Nobody supports The Quartering for his response. It’s just stupid to talk about Hitler in that particular topic, and even more so to respond to it.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Scrabbleman  
Why the fuck do you care so much?  
Did that guy kill your family or something?  
It was a two word tweet that said “fuck Hitler”  
My comment alone is too many words said on the situation but you people just have to bring it up
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

@Scrabbleman  
Yes, it was stupid for someone to bring him up out of the blue in the first place, but that doesn’t change the fact that someone else raised a stink about someone speaking against Hitler in response. You can’t ignore that.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@MethidMan
I don’t think anyone is opposing the idea. It’s a question on whether or not bringing up Hitler for no reason is an acceptable behavior.
Person Quartering was responding too didn’t bring up Hitler, that person just responded to somebody bringing up Hitler for no reason, but Twatering specifically responded to leftist creator saying “fuck Hitler” like if he was searching twitters of anybody notable and left of him saying “fuck Hitler” and similar
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide