The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@The Frowning Pony  
i’m french and fucking jewish, you dummy. Stop sperging about the comments on youtube, you represent all the reasoning of the SJWs the GamerGate exposes.

You don’t know shit about WW2. WW1 or the history of France and would not understand why we still hate the krauts.

Yes it’s another “herp derp ze joos” it’s perhaps not even about the jews, yes, we fought the nazis and it better not be another >le surrender maymay.  
Now what are you claiming? Being better than these guys?

What are you thinking or trying to prove other than demonstrating my previous posts with your idiotic remark about retards on the comment section of a movie.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
Ah yes, comments on youtube or any other site are completely divorced from what the swathes of people making them actually believe. Silly me to be concerned about the rampant rise of racism and pro-nazi sentiment online.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@The Frowning Pony  
You’re not concerned, you’re just trying to get people angered about comments on a fucking video’s section where some palestinians, antisemites and antifas are shitting at eachother. What point are you making here.

Racism and antisemitism have always existed. it’s nothing new.  
And unlike your whiteknighting fearmongering it’s on decline even. So you think you will magically change this with your unicorn magic?

… I think we need a definition that’s beyond virtue signalling.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
People should be angry about this, and more importantly they should be aware it exists and isn’t that uncommon. It’s not just “stupid identity politics in my comic book!”, it real people.
Patachu

@The Frowning Pony

yes let’s be angry at words on a internet forum, or a comment section, I should want to close 4chan and every place devoid of moderation! Thanks TSP you just cured antisemitism and racism!  
I should praise you, let’s be angry together!

But what are you doing in concrete. nothing, you’re just giving the trolls exactly what they want, getting mad. and scared at comments on the internet. Like on every youtube video on the subject in case you haven’t noticed.

So what would you do, oh great wizard?
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
Why are you so focused on praise? Is that all you think that matters that others don’t do anything without expecting it?

And what to do? I don’t know, but I know that nothing good will happen if the problem is ignored entirely. The first step to fixing a problem is knowing there’s a problem.
Patachu

@The Frowning Pony  
You’re not gonna do anything. I’m not gonna do anything, these people are just fighting on a comment section on the internet.  
while you’re pissed at this why don’t you go on the streets and find a bunch of skinheads attacking or bullying blacks/gays/jews?

Or raid the fucking Stormfront site or whatever. nah, you prefer to be angry at text edgy 15Yo posts on a comment section.

And again, you’re not an example.
Patachu

@The Frowning Pony  
you’re exactly the kind of virtue signalling guy we were mentioning. You are exposing nothing, you’re shitposting, you’re not even making a point other than  
«look, these people bad. I am not bad. look at me»  
And why are you posting using two different accounts.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
Again, you seem to place a lot of care on praise and “virtue-signalling”; people often do things without expecting personal benefit or recognition, you know?

And I started posting on this account on this thread ages ago to resolve a moderation dispute and I couldn’t be bothered to switch to the other one.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

No, I’m getting it from the mountain of evidence that it occurred. You know, little things like all the (legitimate) news reporting about it, and the books that came out discussing it, and the 3756 page IRC chat log where people discussed the things they were doing to get at her, and so on*

Okay, where is it? Where’s the “mountains” of death threats and such and not just them tweeting about it.

because we have that in the CON leaks.

as well as the numerous collective of people who allied themselves with anti-GG label who have been ousted as harassers  
and you can bet there’s more then that.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
Exactly what I said I was doing, showing people that racists and nazis like this do actually exist and are comfortable with posting in the open.

And I guess, as a mod here, I regularly ban people making those sort of comments.
Patachu

@The Frowning Pony  
So I’ll have you know that your SJW buddies aren’t better, if you visit Twitter sometimes, bragging about reopening gulags, enslaving whites, guillotining the monstrous cisgendered bigots we are. Not even talking about the ecoterrorists who think depopulation is a solution, or the jihadist shitheads who want us both deads.

so have the decency to agree that we live in a world filled with hate.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Patachu  
I don’t have SJW buddies, and if you’re finding such comments you should probably point them out to others; people can’t work to fix what they don’t even know exists.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@The Frowning Pony  
@Patachu

I think it’s important for people like TSP to point out hateful assholes. So what if they’ve always existed? A good society should be made aware of the rotten apples. As a certain someone once said: “It’s not enough to ignore them; you have to fight them.”
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Fuck that noise, neither me nor TSP are trying to create any boogymen. Nazis already exist and it’s not our fault they’ve been coming out of the woodwork in recent years.

Fuck that noise, neither me nor TSP are trying to create any boogymen. Misogynists already exist and it’s not our fault they’ve been coming out of the woodwork in recent years.

Fuck that noise, neither me nor TSP are trying to create any boogymen. GamerGate already exist and it’s not our fault they’ve been coming out of the woodwork in recent years.

Fuck that noise, neither me nor TSP are trying to create any boogymen. Witches already exist and it’s not our fault they’ve been coming out of the woodwork in recent years.

When one needs…

And that word has been so deluded it literally means next to nothing. I’ve seen a man who’s dated more non-white women be called a nazi by white people with all white friends it’s hilarious. It’s like they’re jealous.

Even seen black people called white supremacists as well as… other things by the people claiming to be against racism because they refuse to obey them- So, make them a part the “Sub-class” they’re against and now they’ve become an acceptable target.

Hypocrisy, double standards and bigotry. I see this a lot from one side all because they wish to fight the nazi witches,and that’s what is not funny.

The saddest part is they’ll never see it and never learn. They’ll just blame their problems, their failure on an external problem and never self-reflect.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@MethidMan  
What you’re trying to do will always be superseded by what you actually cause.

Like what feels like three days of meaningless back and forth for an impossible nothing burger.
Cyborg_pony

@MethidMan  
They haven’t. The tantrum persists. Some even try to say it’s the root cause of their problems in Current year +6.

Just a month ago there was an articles about how “nothing was done” when nearly every rag spouted about how “those villains must be stopped!” and now where are they? dead, dying, falling into obscurity.

It’s the eternal scar that probably have driven them into insanity, and those that do not learn from past mistakes will repeat.

All we wanted to do was play video games, with being lectured by people will less moral integrity.
Patachu

@MethidMan  
No, that’s your idea, that’s your definition of hate that have changed, TSP needed to be pissed at something and want to believe in himself aboud doing some kind of holy crusade agaist racism and everything.  
So far he is exacty that guy who will stand on a random crowd and shout something commonly accepted like «fuck hitler!» …and expect applauses or something.

expecting maybe a nazi/skinhead/whatev will suddenly pop out and come at him like «OI FOG HOW DO YEU DARE INSULTING OUR FURHER» but he should be happy, it never hapened.

So indeed he needs to create hate and racism where there isn’t any, and that’s exactly what Social Justice Warriors do. Find a topic and try to prove by all means a person you accuse have been racist, antisemite, transphobic, homophobic, capitalist, misogynistic, and more.

«you’re not racist? that’s exactly what a racist would say! you want me to prove it? well prove us you’re innocent and not racist!»

undeniable logic here, but it’s working, you wanna be safe, not attacking the dangerous hate groups with guns, pointy hats or justifies their hate by their cult? pick a guy with a MAGA hat and make him your strawman. You just exposed a nazi white supremacist for your public outrage and lynchmob, and everyone will applause you. In your vision of things.

«You picked a black person as an example of white supremacist?»  
«Yea so what? That’s because I’m not racist!»

I don’t need to go further, explaining the absurd, the stupidity of his reasoning and the accumulation of sophisms but he’s not going anywhere, for a guy who years ago was shitposting hate and what he would’ve called racist memes on 4chan.

@The Frowning Pony  
You’re not a savior. You don’t want anything to change. You want people to do things for you and acclaim you for your fruitless engagement.

But this ain’t Twitter or Facebook here. Wake up! You really see nazis and monsters everywhere or you want others to change their standards of what is a nazi or a racist with a guilt by association as cheap as «hitler’s favorite movie»
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide