The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Cyborg_pony  
Curvy does not mean a broken spine. You can’t just slap a bunch of boobs, lube and strings for costumes on a character and call that sexy. That’s called a shit design for the lowest denominator, the ones who simply consume without thought or taste.

We’re middle-class folk. Have some goddamn standards.

Sexiness is an art. You want a character to be revealing without making them look demeaning or stupid. You want to hit just the right buttons at the right time. A character’s design is like going on a date; there’s dinner romance and getting to know them but not starting with the bedroom.

@SombrLiz  
Would you believe me if I told you that boobs are not even my biggest factor when determining sexiness?

full  
full  
full  
full
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Scrabbleman  
I think you’re being a bit hyperbolic. Her breasts aren’t that big.

Besides:

full

OH MY GOD! HIS SPINE IS BROKEN!

It’s a comic character. Radical proportions.

And if you want demeaning.  
full

Nothing more demeaning, to make female characters men.

and making them more like their male counterparts.  
full  
full

In some cases; dumber. Literally.

Also; Gwenpool just comes off as a vally girl bimbo. She certainly has the attitude.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Cyborg_pony  
Spider-Man is shown to be flexible so that’s fitting for him and it’s still within reasonable proportions while having organs. Also, I didn’t even bring up female characters being turned into men or mindless brutes :/

It’s just that the redesign you brought up was honestly one of the worst things I’ve seen. Also, Snowflake is supposed to be non-binary, so at least have the design show that.

I still hold true to my beliefs that sexiness is an art form and standards must be placed. If I go to a five-star restaurant, I expect a five-star meal. I don’t want the same bat soup that caused the Coronavirus pandemic.

Standards, man. Do I look like a 10-year-old DeviantArt pleb?
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
That’s pretty much it. It’s what was brought up before, and the “gaming journalist” demand to follow their “guide”
These people really do just smell their own farts.
Nintendo is going off the deep-end fast, and they’re quickly becoming degenerates of the worst kind: influencing kids with LGBTQIA+ agitprop. The most egregious example thus far is in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, which includes a segment where Merry references a romantic comedy that includes two lesbian princesses.
As is typical of the mentally ill millennials that congregate on Twitter, they’re praising Nintendo and the game for including lesbian references in a children’s game.
Now the typical Centrists™ will jump in and say “Lesbians exist! Why can’t they be introduced to kids?!” and to that I say, “Well why not introduce kids to BDSM, scat, and furry fetishes?”
Oh, you didn’t know? That’s right. lesbianism is a fetish… just like furrydom.
So does that mean we should be teaching kids about furries in every other media property? Or S&M? Or watersports?
Leftists are constantly trying to rewrite history and change definitions to fit their degenerate agenda, and their agenda at this point is to introduce as many kids as possible to their diseased lifestyle.
Expect Centrists™ to keep defending this constant inching into children’s media in order to finally legalize MAPs and hebephilia before moving on to legalizing pedophilia.
Unfortunately, by the time people begin to push back against this degeneracy it’s going to be too late.
Expect this insanity to continue on, because unfortunately too many influencers are Leftists, Communists, and part of the Bunghole Bolsheviks to warn the general public about what’s going on.

I think I’ll just decide to assume all gamergaters share in the above opinions :^)
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@The Frowning Pony  
If somebody still call themselves gamergater and do not distance themselves from right wing SJW like Billy D, they deserve to that  
But to be fair, they probably do not want to be called Centrists™
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Quite frankly, I try to stay neutral amongst the increasingly political landscape.

I find myself agreeing with the Left on many things (LGBT rights and unfortunate implications). But I also agree with the Right on a lot of stuff (the Left can be WAY too sensitive, and censorship shouldn’t exist).

Other times, it’s straight down the middle.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Cyborg_pony  
It’s an article so absurd it’s notorious and being passed around everywhere…

But no, though I know you’re just trying to be smarmy and cute. You spend a lot of time watching videos of people getting mad about SJWs, huh?

(don’t answer, I know you do)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide