The great GamerGate discussion. (Stuff and things)

The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@Goku Black  
@Cyborg_pony  
They aren’t paid or work for Twitch.

They’re pretty much like EVE Online’s Council of Stellar Management, an assortment of users of different kinds that broadly represent all users and can “talk” to the company in a more direct way to communicate user gripes and concerns, and “talk” back to users without the corporate speak based on what they get in return.

The main difference is probably that the CSM members are elected by the users, and these guys… I don’t know what process they used to select them, but it doesn’t seem like it was a good one, unless their goal was really to make sure the “shitty hot takes” userbase was represented.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@The Frowning Pony  
Paid or not, they would abuse any power allowed to do as they wished. Steph pretty much went power mad the second it was announced. Being paid or nothing doesn’t mean anything in this context since they still picked the WORST people to represent Twitch.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Not sure if I should put this in the VG thread, but OOF

full

Oh, this is the gift that just keeps on fucking giving.

full

P.S. I wish there was a Horse Genos version of this.
dissociativity
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Cyborg_pony  
the actual stuff posted honestly seemed pretty tame for the cringe the harry potter fandom has actually thrown out there, it’s very easy to find worse, this is just moral puritanism from twitter libs.
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
@dissociativity  
tbh I imagine a lot of it is concern trolling from people that just want to see her cancelled for being vocally left of center and opened herself to attack with that moronic “article”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide