Viewing last 25 versions of post by pixel in topic Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I actually remember a very brief period (probably around 12-13) where I didn't have a fetish and was turned on by more conventional stuff.

I was normal for a brief period. Perhaps in an alternate timeline I wouldn't have become a degenerate.

~~That, or it was just part of that pubescent phase where you seem to be hard more often than not.~~
No reason given
Edited by pixel
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I actually remember a very brief period (probably around 12-13) where I didn't have a fetish and was turned on by more conventional stuff.

I was normal for a brief period. Perhaps in an alternate timeline I wouldn't have become a degenerate.
No reason given
Edited by pixel