Viewing last 25 versions of post by blue-case90 in topic Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
[@Hali the Emoji girl](/forums/generals/topics/lewd-talk-thread-nsfw?post_id=5364213#post_5364213)
||I was looking up “breast expansion” like normal because…you know. Anyway, things were just fine, huge booba… and then one of several thumbnails that I never asked for suddenly appears: old granny tits. And I don’t mean GILFs, I mean straight up topless “nursing home grandmothers”. Literally, this particular user has AI pictures of senior women all saggy 🤮||

Look, I know I shouldn’t kink shame but… really? ||Saggy granny tits?! Diapers and feet were bad enough for my eyes, but...why?!||
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Half Kitsune
[@Hali the Emoji girl](/forums/generals/topics/lewd-talk-thread-nsfw?post_id=5364213#post_5364213)
||I was looking up “breast expansion” like normal because…you know. Anyway, things were just fine, huge booba… and then one of several thumbnails that I never asked for suddenly appears: old granny tits. And I don’t mean GILFs, I mean straight up topless “nursing home grandmothers”. Literally, this particular user has AI pictures of senior women all saggy 🤮||

Look, I know I shouldn’t kink shame but… really? ||Saggy granny tits?!||
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
||I was looking up “breast expansion” like normal because…you know. Anyway, things were just fine, huge booba… and then one of several thumbnails that I never asked for suddenly appears: old granny tits. And I don’t mean GILFs, I mean straight up topless “nursing home grandmothers”. 🤮||
No reason given
Edited by blue-case90