Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Anywho, so story time.
So theres this lovely country belle that I’d been on and off with for years.
Me and her have a lot of stories, but my favorite one is the back woods one.
We were driving in her old beater heading down after dinner out in Franklin County VA. And she was horny as hell and we werent about to wait till we got back to my place.
So, we drove over to this backwoods road she knew. Barely traveled, dirt and gravel.
She had her ass hiked up, pants around her ankles, wiggling needily half out the passager side door. I was pounding her enough to rock the damn car, and she had to cover her mouth so as not too attract too much attention.
And she was a pear, ass almost a meter wide. Chubby, of course, but not fat. And damn do I miss how her ass bounces.

@Zincy  
Zincy I has question

Y u no date skinny girl?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@Badheart

I like fat asses.

This Latina girl I’m with right now is skinnier than the girls I’m normally with. But she is a literal pear shape. Thinner on the midriff just with a huge ass and thick thighs.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

I’m actually curious, how many of you are virgins? I always love flirting with cherries.

I also need to pick a second story. My adventure in the backwoods is my favorite, so I need a second favorite.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@GenericArchangel

I’ve taken quite a few virginities. Always fun to do.

I remember this cute little twink named Josh. He was a coworker back in the day.

I wanted to go easy on him, but he “wanted it all”. So I plowed him at full force on my couch. I’ve never heard a man scream in pleasure like that. Poor fuck couldn’t sit down right for a few hours.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy  
I’m reminded of the cute socks meme. As such, a pair of cute socks is my standing request for anyone: some nice thigh highs to go with my skirt, and I’ll consider it a successful date.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy  
For special occasions, yes. Mine doesn’t survive laundry too well, so I wear it rarely. But I do wear it, and truth be told it’s quite comfy. The panties, on the tier hand… if they didn’t look so cute, I’d never wear them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide