Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #73C9
Where do I find short stories or novels with that start out as normal stories with no clop for at least a good while, but then end up with hardcore clop somewhere later? Does anybody know a story like that? To out it bluntly, I’m looking for something with characters I can really fall in love with|| before both they and I engage in filthy debauchery, with or without other ponies (I do like swinging, gangbangs, etc.) and I furiously jack off to it.||

P.S. I’m not incapable of finding a relationship IRL, in fact i been with someone a long time and I love them very much and am still attracted to them, but sometimes I just want to fantasize. Don’t judge me plox.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
If I find a lewd LRP it probably would be too lewd I would want the lewd as a side dish not the main course.
Background Pony #4466
Anyone here ever tried Post Orgasm Torture? It sounds like a whole heap of fun.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

On a certain other booru, self turn-on is a tag that piques my interest. I wonder if there’s a similar one here.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
RED ALERT!

RED ALERT!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, FAKKU IS GIVING AWAY FREE HENTAI DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS QUARANTINE!

fakku.net/stay-home
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I gave it a look and all I saw was tits lol

also unrelated but small penis humiliation is dumb, and this is coming from someone who doesn’t own a dick so you know I’m not just saying that cause i’m butthurt and jealous
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide