Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Have you ever watched a movie or a TV show and seen a character that activates all of your neurons, to the point where she feels like she was made specifically for you?
I ask because I’ve been watching a show called Farscape a few times recently, and I would let Chiana do unspeakable things to me.
A skinny, feisty, violent alien tomboy with short messy hair? Yes please!
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So, I just had a pleasant moment in a dream (that could’ve possibly been a wet one if I hadn’t already taken care of it last night).
No real scenario, I was having a study date with this cute cheerleader (we’re both adults, guess my subconscious had standards) and she got up to answer her phone. While talking, I was on the floor on my back (taking a break, maybe?) and she purposely stood over me so I could see up her skirt, she had a nice booty with a thong. God, if I’d known I was dreaming I could’ve just reached up and grabbed both her squishy cheeks~
And this is what her ass looked like:
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide