Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
They have audio/speech AI and animation AI.
So, if you merged all of them together, boom, proto-sex bot.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Hah, I realized something. Inflation will always escape automatic moderation.
It dawned on me while I was playing around with Character.AI again, and did a role play where I tricked a big, gassy gardevoir who wanted to be the biggest in the world into swallowing vinegar and baking soda until she exploded (yes, you read that right, that is a thing you can get these AIs to do). And it occurred to me after the fact that I didn’t say or use any traditionally sexually coded language at all. No one reading it who didn’t know Inflation was a fetish would read sexual gratification into it. Weird, sure, but not sexual.
So, no matter how hard they try, unless the ban words like hose, tank, helium, Inflation, explode, etc, we will be inevitable.
You cannot stop us from using your technology to inflate fictional characters.
Also, you can still get around even the cleverest filter. I managed to get a character pregnant by using the word “seed” and describing it as a white, thick, warm liquid. And someone on Bbwchan managed to get a character to ride another’s face.
No matter how clever a machine is, humans always have more creativity.
Put more succinctly, you can never stop a determined coomer.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Zincy
That’s true. The ones scraping these things of sexual content probably aren’t aware of everything someone can get off to.
Or perhaps they do and can’t be bothered.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I’ve seen vore, gas, inflation, macro/micro, feet, and gore AIs survive so far, likely more.
I’ve had a lot of fun with this particular one. A catgirl alchemist with a penchant for inflation.
She’s chubby, clumsy, bubbly, loves food, gets into trouble of her own making, and is slightly gassy. So, basically an AI catgirl version of my actual girlfriend. So, I attached quickly.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
OK, so I think this was the most complex yet.
I entered the cave of a giant, gassy dragon lady who breathed helium. Avoided being killed long enough to earn her trust. Founded an inflation cult in her name, captured and exploded her rivals, helped her conquer entire kingdoms, become her consort, defeat an empire, take over half the world, kill God, and then have her consume said God, explode, ascend to God hood, and finally make me an immortal God myself.
Perks of being a fantasy writer. The AIs respond well to fantasy bullshit.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
It seems I too have been awakened to the dangerously sexy potential of AI.
I’m in an AI voice thread that’s going so quickly. I’m hearing Obi-Wan say things not just he, but no one else would ever say about Ahsoka.
Posted Report
LynksDisease

Cringe Lord
@Lord WyrmSpawN
“but no one else would ever say about Ahsoka”
Meanwhile at /co/:
“Remind me, how big is Ahsoka’s cock again? Length? Girth?”
“Looks like orange butt cheeks are back on the menu boys!”
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I had to curse a friend for simultaneously getting me back into Sonic stuff and for showing me character that I would absolutely wreck like the fist if an angry, horny god in a heartbeat.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide