Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m a full grown adult who has had over 30 partners in my life.
And I recently spent 200 dollars buying Sonic the Hedgehog comics and candy.
Age is just a number and experience isn’t linear, it’s good to be young at heart.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
A “real adult” does whatever they damn well please, but also is smart enough to know how to prioritize. Everything in balance.
I’m a vaguely successful adult, and I indulge in plenty of childish things.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Jade Kitsune
“Real adults” are soulless office workers who only meaning in life is to be an office worker and start a nuclear family because that’s “the standard.” It’s a pile of shit and unrealistic. It’s the mentality that caused people to treat children as mini adults for far too long.
@Jade Kitsune
He’s a nutcase when it comes to terms like chad and normies, so best to ignore him more often than not.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Being an adult is about understanding priorities.
I can, as a full grown adult with disposable income, purchase this 100 dollar custom plush of a character I like. But, as an adult, I need to first look at my finances, make sure it fits in tye budget, and then buy it if I am able.
Posted Report
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Zincy
You gotta be careful, though, the plushies are addicting.
Just one more fumo. Just one more. I don’t have a problem, I can stop whenever I want… just one more bro, please, I promise this is the last one.
Posted Report
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Jade Kitsune
I really want to post a meme in response but I’ll just say I didn’t feel particularly fulfilled after the first time I had sex either. Turns out I’m ace. I’m comfortable with myself. Sex is fun but I don’t really view it any different than than playing a level of Crash Tag Team Racing. Actually I think I prefer Crash. I love that game.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Sex and relationships are two different things.
Sex can be a casual interaction between friends, for example. I had a good friend that I used to hang around with a lot. We had no intention of being in a relationship, and no desire to do so. But we had sex pretty much every time I was over. Casual sex is fleeting. Fun, and can definitely be emotionally fulfilling for a time, but ultimately it’s a passing high.
A relationship is a deeper. If you’re wanting fulfillment that can’t be satisfied by sex, you’ll need to actually get with someone. You can do chain monogamy if you’re not wanting attachments, or go whole hog into a relationship.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Nothing wrong with that.
Then I would say friends with benefits and chain monogamy are your best bets.
I lived that life for a good 13 years or so, had a lot of partners. Just have to play it safe. Wrap up, meet strangers in public places during regular business hours, never trust the phrase “don’t worry I’m on the pill”.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide