Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Voidhead

I’m having the most lewd thoughts ever

I want to be cuddled and nurtured after being fucked from behind while I swear a skirt
Background Pony #73C9
Got home from my buddy’s a bit late tonight, played a couple quick matches of starcraft to relax when I got back, arranged the furniture a bit and then went to bed to join my sweetheart. Got hard lying next to her as she touched me and held my hand. I could tell she was anxious as she tossed and turned a little bit, not sleeping. I asked her (yes she’s trans) if she wanted a blowjob and at first she said no but that she enjoyed me holding her while we lay and massaging her. I ended up going far enough that we both got really horny and then we ended up sucking each other off, massaging and kissing and giving each other handies, then flipping her over and hotdogging her, flipping her back over and frotting, and then clopping to good ol Derpibooru, especially Whoop’s art, then me deepthroating her (can’t believe I pulled it off but I’m really getting a lot better at sucking cock lately) which made me feel so fuxking good that I had to pull off and let her know I was about to cum so she demanded I cum all over her and I got up and exploded so fucking hard on her all over and then sucked her again and she came in my mouth and on my face and then we kissed and cuddled with this big dopey happy feeling and I still feel amazing holy crap this was an amazing night <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 I hope you guys get to do this kind of stuff too sometimes. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Of all the crazy things that happen to me while masturbating, I was in the middle of it exactly when the magnitude 6.1 earthquake rocks my place last month.

That was one of the most unusual cockblocking on people making it all out as possible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide