Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Background Pony #AC13
I’ve had a pretty new experience recently. I’m a straight guy, just putting it out there, and I’ve recently been playing with my back door after being curious about it for a while. Well I went so far to even get a butt plug trainer kit, and it’s actually pretty damn good. Id get it in, jerk off, and what’d normally take about 30-45 mins takes like 15 and I’d noticeably cum a little more too. Just wanted to see if anyone else has been doing this or just getting into it too because it’s definitely different.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@WyrmSpawN  
Damn it. I’m also a virgin too. My dad had tried to help me out by looking and identifying for older women. Now that I think about it, I really want to lose my virginity with an older woman.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
I have made a monumental decision: I bought a Rainbow Dash blind bag figure and I will buy a jar. Y’all know where that’s going. Might as well, without my roommate around.
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
So I’m playing sims with Wicked Whims on as a married couple.

This friend of my sims wants to do it with the wife and I’m like “probably shouldn’t but we are on the 2nd floor he’s on the 1st” so I say yes.

And they go right to where he is to do it.
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Girls doing pouty duckface lips is just sexy, when naked and combined with other sex acts

I would love to titfuck a girl and ask her to pout her lips and moan as I thrust between her tits

No, not that kind of bimbo lips, of course
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide