Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Background Pony #052D
Ages for fictional characters a lot of the time are vague and undefined anyway, especially when it comes to anime or anime styles stuff, or non-humans, or fucking anything.
idc if people wanted this topic over, I’m allowed to respond to whatever I want and say whatever I want as this topic used to be more understood even just a decade ago but all the puritans and antis and all the people muddying up words decided to compare ambiguous age anime or furry characters to real toddlers.
Okay fine, I’ll stop here as there’s nothing more I can say but fuck antis.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I want to fuck Queen Chrysalis’ leg holes until my dick is sore. I’ll settle for her petrified state, if her original state isn’t available.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
You know, I’ve definitely fallen into the “once you go black” thing.
Seriously, all other women sort of pale in comparison to a fine black lady.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I definitely have a preference for Mexican guys, the only two people I ever dated were Mexican, unintentional but still.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve literally fucked the rainbow, so I’ve got a lot of data points to build my preferences from.
I’ve not been with an Indian or a native American yet. Black, white, Asian, Hispanic, mixed, and Pacific islander. The whole panoply.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I fucked myself.
That actually reminds me of a good joke.
A five year old boy and his grandfather are sitting on the front porch together, when Grandpa pulls a beer out of a cooler. The little boy asked, “Grandpa, can I have a beer?” Grandpa replied, “Can your dick touch your ass?” The little boy answered no. Grandpa said “Then you’re not man enough to have a beer.”
A little later, Grandpa lights up a cigar. The little boy asked, “Grandpa, can I have a cigar?” Once again, Grandpa asked, “Can your dick touch your ass?” The little boy answered no, again. Grandpa said, “Then your not man enough to have a cigar.”
A little later after that, the little boy came out of the house with a cookie. Grandpa asked, “Can I have a cookie?” The boy asked “Can your dick touch your ass?” Grandpa replied, “Hell yeah, my dick can touch my ass!” The boy replied, “Then go fuck yourself, Grandma made these cookies for me.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide