Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ah, yes! I still remember it very well. A classic indeed. It was grotty, badly subbed and above all illegally produced as far as I remember (around 2000 I think), but since I’m originally from the Sailor Moon fandom and also thought Dragon Ball was pretty cool back then, of course I watched it. And also extremely regretted it afterwards. ;-D
But nowadays it’s so bad that it’s almost good again. You could make a very fun drinking game out of it. ;-)
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
You know what’s an under-rated kink? Femboi tops. Like, all dolled up and crossdressing still, but not falling into the cliche of being submissive.
I, an effeminate male top, am in no way biased on this opinion.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Top like Tank top or Top like Top 5? ;-)
Sorry, language barrier. I think you mean the latter, just want to make sure. So I personally have no problem with femboys. I don’t really find them attractive, but I also think that every man can and should wear what he feels comfortable in. I would also crossdress alone for fun. For example for carnival. The best time of year when we Germans can just let off steam without bothering anyone. The only problem is, I get in such situations where I show myself too open-hearted clear offers that I do not want to have. Curse my baby face! ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Ah! That’s why it was good to ask again. True. Unfortunately, I have never been particularly submissive in any situation. Not in a relationship at all. Which, in retrospect, makes me a little sorry. I would have liked to have had a girlfriend who was a little… Hm. More demanding and sexually aggressive. How much I sometimes wish I could wear a collar myself and just let myself be dominated. Just to feel for myself what it’s like. No idea. Maybe I’ll like it. ;-)
But I guess that will never happen. First, because I want it to happen “naturally”, meaning I will never go anywhere for it. Second, because I like to use my few (cough) talents to make women hot and then climax. Speaking of which. I openly admit that I belong to a strange species. I prefer to make the woman come than to climax myself. I think deep in my heart I am extremely shy when it comes to sexual things. I’d rather aggressively satisfy the partner and then pretend to have had fun myself than admit that I don’t particularly enjoy sex as such. But unfortunately, that’s not a good attitude to ever have a serious relationship with anyone. ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
True. It only gets strange when you don’t feel anything about it yourself, except the (and that’s my lewd way) satisfaction of having done it well. ;-)
Or to put it bluntly: I wish sex had less to do with producing one’s own orgasm than with satisfying one’s partner. That alone would be enough for me personally. But this is an issue that I have been struggling with all my life. ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide