Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
“So Zeus turn into a swan and fucked this woman-”
“Did he have a screw penis? I’m asking for… accuracy! Yeah, that!”
“Are you being aroused by-”
“Hey, I painted the virgin goddess naked in the pond surrounded by her nymph friends for your pleasure, and we both know that you didn’t want her drawn that way because it fit with the theme of the story.”
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Ever been enjoying your runaway imagination and then realise you’re imagining everybody naked for no reason?
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m half-convinced that if I had enough money to order something from a camgirl, I’d pay her to film herself doing a strip dance to some really prog stuff, like “The Dance of Eternity” by Dream Theater or “La Villa Strangiato” by Rush, just to see if she would be able to keep up with all the time signature and tempo changes.
On second thought, that may be cruel and unusual torture.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
I’ve gotta say, getting head wasn’t as great as I thought it was going to be. Still great, for sure, but not mind-blowing or anything.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Goku Black
Vaginal isn’t much of an option given that my fiancée is trans, but none of this stopped me from blowing three loads right down her throat without pausing for a break.
I might have been a bit excited.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Goku Black
Honestly, oral never appealed to me (though I never had nor given it, so I could change my mind). Vaginal I’ll likely avoid since I have no intention on being a father.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Imma put this out there but, baring exceptional circumstances, you ain’t going to find a girl that will just let you put a dildo in her for sex.
Sex is a very intimate, personal thing, particularly with a couple. And if you tell a girl “we can have sex but I’m never putting my dick in you” they will drop you like a ton of bricks.
Why would they need you to do something they can do themselves? Plus, it would make your partner feel like they were “dirty” or not worth it, or at the very least be a bit galling.
Not saying you won’t. But, I’m sure someone out there would totally be “No dick ever” kinda person. Because I’ve seen someone who legit said they would never penatrate their partner.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide