Lewd Talk Thread [NSFW]

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
There was one group on discord related to camp camp and lewd art. I got banned from there because one mod thought that Gallus is a teenager, so it’s underage. I thought that Gallus is just a stupid chicken, so I once posted pictures of him as a joke because one other user wanted “cock”.
When I apologised and stated that I’ll never do it again, the mod insisted that it’s rules must be kept, and pardoning me will make them useless.
What do you think of this:
Whether Gallus is considered underage, while bronies keep making smut of the bird as if he’s an adult?
The mod’s obsession with his rules, and is it better to be angry with him or my ignorant mistake?
Lucky that group is rather inactive.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
A woman walks out of the shower, winks at her boyfriend, and says, “Honey, I shaved myself down there. Do you know what that means?” The boyfriend says, “Yeah, it means the drain is clogged again.”
Posted Report
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Even then I’d rather not post about Gallus in any nsfw discord group ever again to avoid that, unless if either
They are a clop (MLP nsfw) group
They are already posting clop and not getting deleted
Perhaps the mod is getting paranoid after some losers kept posting shota. Camp Camp, as a fandom, has a huge loli problem, hence nsfw fans from there being more paranoid. One notorious ship from that show by the more unhinged side is “maxvid”, which involves a kid being shipped with an adult, which I also avoid as an abomination.
Even on Tumblr, many camp camp fans also posted “proshippers/kid X adult/camper X counsellor shippers DNI [don’t interact, stay away]“
In short: it’s the mod’s attitude being his own fault, so his quiet group won’t enjoy my art ~
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So here’s all of my shapely OCS:
Akira (busty vampire)
Gracie (curvy candy mascot)
Angelina (bimbo adventurer)
Zara (top-heavy genie)
Charlee (curvy green punk)
Alisha (Hispanic MILF)
Posted Report
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Points to her thigh
“This one’s Thanksgiving.”
points to her other thigh
“This one’s Christmas.”
subtly spreads legs
“Come see me between the holidays.😉”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide