Mario Discussion

Background Pony #A286
601 races played online in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, only won a measly 188 times.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RhodieNite  
According to Miyamoto they didn’t include him, because he’s so physically different then Mario/Luigi/Toad.

They rarely ever use Wario in the mainstream Mario games, or other characters. Because of that, I’m surprised Pauline from DK came back.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@09MurphyM  
Maybe have the Sprixies, or another character instead.

Peach is playable in “Super Mario Run” once you rescue her from Bowser, so that kinda gives you an idea of what she’d be like in a NewSMB style game. Sadly, Wario was overlooked in that game too.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Seriously, Peach MUST be a playable character more often and Nintendo should get a new damsel in distress

I appreciated 3D World to break the tradition of having Peach as as weak damsel

Meanwhile, I would love to have Mario, Luigi Bowser and Peach work together against a new and more dangerous villain who kidnapped their other friends - preferably in the RPG series
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
I don’t see Bowser working as a mini-figure. we might get a mario mini-figure later in another set. the current one is also to function as a electronic game piece in fact the entire set is a game
09MurphyM

I hope that the next big direct actually confirms or denies the rumors about Nintendo possibly remaking one of the 3D mario games.
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I would love to have a “controllable” shell item in Mario Kart. So this is basically a Red Shell on which you can manually designate and select your target. Even if you’re in 1st place, you can still use it to hit anyone behind.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@RhodieNite  
Sounds cool, but complicated, especially sense you can’t steer your kart, and control a RC shell at the same time.  
And with the existence of the auto-homing red shell, blue shell, and bullet bill items, there’s no need for it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide