Mario Discussion

SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Everyone wonders how The Super Mario Bros. Movie would’ve turned out had Sony Pictures Animation done it instead of Illumination.
That Avi Arad was planning to produce it under SPA should give you the hint that it would suck bad.
Peregrine
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Existential Crisis
From the trailers I already figured it was gonna be pretty good they showed quite a bit in those trailers lol
Posted Report
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@SleepySteve
I love all the little details like her holding her dress up when she runs like in the games, the hop noise from Super Mario World, her little spin on the flagpole like in 3D World, even her floating down gently like her special ability which I was hoping she’d use during the actual training course. There is just so much attention to detail and I love it.
Also on a related note

Anya Taylor Joy’s pink jumpsuit for the premiere.
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
The movie is currently 48% rotten on Rotten Tomatoes based on 54 reviews.
Well, it’s an improvement over the live-action movie, at least.
Posted Report
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I told you.
When you see an Illumination movie, you don’t exactly find any level of quality. And if it’s quality you’re looking for, find it elsewhere.
Posted Report
SciTwiSparkle42

Yes
I was gonna go see the Mario movie but spent my ‘movie budget’ for the foreseeable future on going to see John Wick 4 twice.
Have heard its decent, so I’ll most likely pick it up on DVD later
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide