Marvel Movie General

Generals » Marvel Movie General Search Posts
Background Pony #8A8F
My new goal starting in January is to get all of the pre-MCU Spider-Man movies on Blu-Ray.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Could this be that the small fragment of Venom’s symbiote left behind when Eddie got sent back to his universe bond with Peter or Flash (Agent Venom?) in the new trilogy?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Spider-Man: No Way Home has just smeshed past the $1 billion mark, hell yeah.
There are still some countries delaying this movie so this is still gonna climb before everyone has finally got to watch it.
My country is frustratingly going to premiere it on January 8.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

June 2004: Sam Raimi director of Spider-Man 2 makes a Doctor Strange reference
April 2014: Ten years later Captain America: The Winter Solder makes another Doctor Strange reference
October 2014: It was announced that a Doctor Strange movie was coming
February 2015: It was announced that Spider-Man would join the MCU
May 2016: Spider-Man makes his first MCU appearance in Civil War
November 2016: Doctor Strange came to theatres directed by Scott Derrickson
July 2017: Spider-Man has his first solo movie in the MCU in Homecoming
November 2017: Doctor Strange made a cameo in Ragnarok
April 2018: Spider-Man and Doctor Strange officially meet for first time in Infinity War
April 2019: Spider-Man and Doctor Strange team up once more in Endgame
July 2019: Spider-Man’s second MCU solo outing had a Doctor Strange shoutout, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness gets announced with Scott Derrickson returning to direct
January 2020: Marvel announced that Scott Derrickson will no longer direct Doctor Strange 2 but will still remain as a producer
February 2020: Sam Raimi was in talks with Marvel to direct the film
April 2020: Sam Raimi officially announces directing Doctor Strange 2

It came full circle.

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Finally got around to watching No Way Home, and while I’m not a fan of the MCU Spider-Man movies I’ll admit this one was good.
it was honestly kinda surreal seeing Toby play Peter again after all these years, I grew up with the Sam Raimi films so seeing him interact with Andrew Garfield and Tom Holland was pretty awesome, also great that they reference all the things that happened in their movie’s universes like what happened to Gwen and Harry as well as little details like Toby being able to shoot actual web instead of using web shooters like the others.
I will say I’m a little disappointed that neither Venom or Rhino could be in this but other then that great to see Octavius, Osborn, Conners, Flint, and Max come back and actually be played by the same actors from their respective movies as well.
Was also surprised at how it ended with Aunt May dying and Strange using his spell to make everyone forget Peter Parker which really will make the series moving forward interesting and sorta a nice return to form.
So overall while I’m still not a fan of the Holland Spider-Man movies I will say this one was actually not bad or at least not as bad as I thought it would be anyways.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
One thing I thought was kinda odd was the fact that Flint Marko was covered in sand all throughout the movie where’s in the Raimi films he could still look human when he needed to. Seems a bit weird especially since he’s still played by Thomas Haden Church so it’s not like they were just covering up the actor or something.
I kinda thought about it over and I actually came to an idea for that being Because Flint has spent so much time with his sand powers that his DNA started getting more affected by it thus he’s becoming more sand then human as a result.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’ve just dug deep into exploring the abomination known as the Japanese Spider-Man, I must say that series is one of the lesser known classic tokusatsu stuff around and what’s more intriguing, is Stan Lee himself loved this series so much.
Background Pony #B20A
I just watched the “Doctor Strange 2” trailer a few times. And I have one question (which I feel compelled to ask even though you guys don’t work at Marvel):
Who was that voice that said “We should tell him the truth”? It sounded an awful lot like Sir Patrick Stewart, which could mean…Professor X?
Background Pony #B20A
@Dex Stewart
Somehow I’m not surprised considering Wikipedia told me about a possible X-Men MCU movie coming out in a couple of years.
Also in order to get mom ready for this, I’m gonna have her re-watch all of the movies with Wanda and Vision (which includes Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, then we’ll be watching WandaVision, Loki and What If…?, all on Disney+. Much like how for Spider-Man: No Way Home we watched the Tobey Maguire trilogy and the Andrew Garfield duology, via Amazon Video. She was confused at first until I mentioned that the villains in those movies would appear in the movie thanks to the multiverse.
Background Pony #B20A
@Dex Stewart
She’s actually already seen the aforementioned movies (in order to prepare for Endgame in 2019), but in the past couple years she’s started forgetting what happened in them. Hence the movie-refreshing.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide