Masturbation / Ejaculation General (NSFW)

Rainboom Dash
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Rainbooms4Ever
Why do you breath significantly faster for a few seconds when you orgasm

I mean.. I can like hold it back and not breath faster… but naturally like…

It’s weird because it just happens all at once… it’s not like the breathing increases in a linear fashion… so… idk

Eh….
Rainboom Dash
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
TBH, I usually don’t even notice/realize it

I think part of it has to be the position I’m in… if I’m standing up it seems to be more noticeable… sitting down not so much

Also it’s only for like 4 or 5 seconds or something… and usually isn’t a drastic increase.. so… that could be part of it

Well… I guess it starts fast and then gradually gets slower… so it really lasts like.. idk… 10 seconds or so? Maybe even 15?
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
Idk though…

I can kind of feel the slight extra boost of energy before the orgasm… but the fast breathing doesn’t happen until the period at which the semen starts coming out… and there really isn’t any extra boost of energy during than before… I guess adrenaline doesn’t necessarily cause a boost of energy

I just did it 2 more times to test (since it just takes me like a minute or two to do it again.. and that’s if I’m not trying hard) and.. yeah… same thing

Now… part of it is the energy it takes to do it.. like… the whole process from start to finish.. plus I tend to do it a little… faster than most people would
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

For the first time since 2012, I masturbated while lying down on bed once again. Feels more pleasurable than sitting on toilet, of course

However, I ejaculate somewhat less than average in this position. Got only 2 spurts and the rest dribbles, yet still strongly throbbing 💙💙

I put a towel on my bed so I didn’t stain the bedsheet. xP  
I also recorded myself doing this :P
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@RhodieNite  
Ah

See, I’d like to get most of the stuff out first time… I guess I could always do it again right afterwards.. but.. eh..

Sometimes I just have the energy to do it once… And I’d prefer if I could go AT LEAST 24 hours before feeling the need to do it again sigh

And if not much comes out.. then that might not be possible…

I used to do it like 5+ times in a row but that didn’t help with the feeling of needing to do it and it seemed pretty pointless.. I mean, after the 2nd or 3rd time like nothing came out… So I was like.. what’s the point

I thought maybe doing it more times would help more but.. nope… Really anymore than 2 times doesn’t help.. makes sense.. since barely anything comes out after that

Glad you enjoyed it, though.. I tried doing it laying down and it just took longer and… Meh… The quicker the better so I’d say sitting down is best…

Sometimes if I’m really horny I’ll do it standing up just for something different… But it’s usually much harder to do it in that position…

Anyway.. I just did it now so hopefully won’t feel the need to do it to all least 24 hours.. although… I might feel the need to do it after my workout.. but then I feel more relaxed and don’t care about things as much after working out so it’s the best time to do it… I’m more carefree
user4897
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

few days ago I jerked while lying and pointed my dick upwards

the load shoot straight up, then falls back down right on my belly and thighs :3
Rainboom Dash
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Rainbooms4Ever
@RhodieNite  
I would try that but idk if it would shoot far enough up, heh

But sounds fun… and also potentially very messy

I’d have to be really horny for it to go far… hmm
That1GuyGAMER18

Hey look. It's me.
Well, how does orgasm feel for me.

I personally live the feeling right before more than the actual ejaculation itself.

For me, I feel the buildup that feels like everythings just tightening up, my breathing becomes ragged, everything just slows. Time and reality just sort of distorts around me as I finally just release. Usually I have 4 or 5 big spurts that just die out to a little dribble.

Then I just collapse, everything goes quiet and I just sit there listening to my breath slow down a little before going back to normal.

That’s the best way I can describe orgasm for me.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sometimes I wish there was somewhere that I’d be able to openly stroke off while watching one or more ladies shower; not spying, but something like a show where you’re allowed to openly get-off while you watch.

A sauna setting would be enjoyable as well.

Eh, maybe I’ll get lucky when I can travel freely again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide