News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Remember those mysterious seeds people have been getting from China? Now it’s being done with facemasks.
I wouldn’t trust them for anything.

This is a scam called “brushing”. They basically get your online info and send you cheap, lightweight items. They then can use your info to write positive reviews and boost their own online reputations. It cost you, personally, nothing, but someone might be using your name to promote products. Change your passwords regularly!
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Nintendo is, like some Japanese companies, aggressively Japanese, to the point that they make things primarily for their Japanese audience, with selling things worldwide added on as a nice bonus.

Take their Internet service. It works GREAT in Japan, a relatively small and densely populated island nation. It doesn’t work so great elsewhere.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide