Super Smash Bros General Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
At the end of the day, I’m still FUCKING HYPED that Fighter Pass 2 is a thing now.

Not to mention how we’re getting six characters this time. Too bad the ‘bonus’ was kinda lame.

But hey, we have Cuphead now.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’d like to point how many dislikes the reveal of Byleth and the Direct itself received on YouTube. I really can’t blame for doing that, Sakurai REALLY went too far with trolling the audience this time. He may have done my favorite game ever in past (Kid Icarus Uprising) but this is just unforgivable…

As someone who’s never played a Fire Emblem game and didn’t really care about Byleth’s inclusion, I only have this to say to you.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Best thing about Byleth is that it pretty much confirms DLC won’t rule out first party characters as most people were expecting
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
I just want Doomguy, Travis Touchdown, or Scorpion/Sub Zero. Just at least one of those guys I won’t care who else is in it. Rest of Fighter Pass 2 could be filled with generic waifu bait and more anime swordsmen, but if I can get to Rip n Tear I won’t care
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
My personal guesses for the next 6, more or less at random:  
Cinderace  
Reimu  
Giana  
Razputin  
A Worm from Worms  
Puppysmiles Cutiebadonkadonk
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Does anyone else find it ironic that Byleth’s Smash moveset focuses on the weapon triangle… yet Three Houses didn’t HAVE the weapon triangle?
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Also, apparently the presentation was actually filmed back in November, so maybe the ugly .PNG Final Smash will be fixed by the time of release.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
Still, it’s about time they incorporated the weapon triangle into an FE character.

@Broken Adam  
I kinda hate it when people call them that as if to write them off as unimportant/lame/mundane…  
Geno is more then just a “doll,” an iconic RPG Mario character, (and the RPG Mario games have hardly any represention in SSB, other then Peach’s frying pan, though that could be a “Game & Watch Gallery/Chef” nod) and has some incredible magic, and fist/gun-based attacks that could lead to a good moveset. (A gunner/magic user combined basically.)  
Plus, I hope all the fan support for him might convince Nintendo & Square/Enix to HD-remake (or sequel) “SMRPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.”

Bandana Dee actually already has a good moveset from the Kirby games, and seeing as no other SSB fighter fights with a spear, a small character with a long reach weapon could be unique, and fun.

Honestly, they can do more then alot of other characters mentioned in this thread can. (I’ll take them over Waluigi, whom was voted the #1 most wanted SSB character apparently. Nothing against the Master of “WAH,” mind you, as I wouldn’t mind him getting in either, but he’s already kinda in as an assist.)

Though, I’m not going to hold my breath for either of them, especially due to there already being a new Square/Enix DLC character. (Also, isn’t Geno already a Spirit?)  
Then again… I thought K.Rool & Ridley were impossible.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide