Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #D5E8
@09MurphyM

If I may have a word on this, I had a ton more fun in doing Smash Run with all the characters, than in playing World of Light.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Smash Tour, on the other hand, just plain sucked. I’m pretty sure I never ONCE won a round of that because of how it was so stacked against you. Admittedly, so was Smash Run, but that was at least fun.
Background Pony #D5E8
@09MurphyM  
To be fair… the characters to unlock in Smash 4 weren’t that many. So it wasn’t that much of a problem.
Background Pony #D5E8
@Jarkes

Ooooohhhh my god. Don’t remind me of Smash Tour, I played it more than I should have not only to unlock the achievements, but also to TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IT WAS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH.
Background Pony #D5E8
Anyway talking about Ultimate, there is a nice Easter Egg with the water mechanic to some characters: some characters will panic instantly and also take damage when they fall in the water (which doesn’t happen to the vast majority of the characters, as they don’t take damage and it takes a while to start panicking). The characters in question would be Sonic, Charizard, Incineroar and the Inkling.

I was wondering thought, aside the two fire Pokemon and the Inkling, for which water is deadly by nature…. is seriously Sonic the only character in the whole Smash Bros series who can’t swim? Dude, that’s kinda embarrassing for him…
09MurphyM

I think we can all agree though that Ultimate has the best classic mode. It is really cool how each character has their own specific route and even the final boss is not just Master hand.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@09MurphyM

Only 3 routes in that case (Bowser, Bayonetta, and Terry). However, sometimes the boss isn’t the final round (like Mega Man’s route having Galleom as the boss before the actual final round).
09MurphyM

Also on the subject of the Hands in ultimate’s classic mode, it is also neat how you don’t need to worry about taking a certain amount of time or being at a certain difficulty level if you want to fight crazy hand or both of them. Some routes do that normally.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #14DA  
If you ask any die-hard Sonic fan, they’d know that water has always been basically Sonic the Hedgehog’s Achillus heel.  
(The “Sonic Underground,” and “Sonic X” cartoons even gave Sonic hydrophobia, as in, an actual fear of water.)

Ironically, the reason he can’t swim, is because Sonic’s creators mistakenly thought hedgehogs couldn’t swim. (They actually can.)

@Jarkes  
Smash Tour was ok, but it’s better with humans then computers. Smash Run was indeed more fun, and it was nice to see such a huge variety of randomly-generated classic Nintendo baddies to defeat or avoid.

@Random-Rambling  
That’s adorable.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Honestly the toxic people seem to be the kind to get angry over it not being exactly who they wanted, while getting super toxic over it being another anime swordsman, while other people are just angry or disappointed specifically because it’s Fire Emblem. I personally fall into the latter camp, at worst.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Wiimeiser  
My only disapointment with Blythe honestly is I’m getting a li’l tired of almost every new DLC character being another realistic/anime style human fighter. Banjo Kazooie is the only toonier/quirkier/goofier or non-human character, (besides Piranha Plant) and I wouldn’t mind more of those next Fighter’s Pass.

That said, I don’t hate the other DLC fighters, and I wouldn’t mind getting them all. I’ll even say Blythe looks cool, regardless of the backlash.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@09MurphyM

“It was never actually confirmed that the Fighters Pass was going to be all third-party, you know.”

Yes, I know, but after FOUR of them IN A ROW, it’s a reasonable assumption to make, right?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide