Super Smash Bros General Thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Dirty Bit

Oh, so that’s why it still wasn’t showing up for me… Despite the fact that Japan already has it (I know, time zones, but still).
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Tested Byleth out a bit. Not sure what’s different about the side special, but the neutral and down specials are distinct versions of other characters’ moves and the up special is really distinct. EDIT: Okay, so according to the wiki the side special changes based on how and where it’s input. Interesting…
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay after playing Byleth for a bit.

The character is slow but has a lot of power. Also I beat that Sothis with Beast Ganon on Kirby. It just took me a while.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Okay after fighting a level 9 Byleth I learned a couple things.

1. Down B in the Air isn’t really that good. (mainly you could hit Byleth out of it.  
  2. You can Up B someones Up B(Which is broken.)

@Dirty Bit  
    Then there’s this.  
    full
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
While I’m not a big fan of the Fire Emblem, I do like that the end of Byleth’s Classic mode has all the other FE characters join you to fight Master and Crazy Hands.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Okay, so Claude and Setet can go die in a fire. Who thought Claude would be a good idea for a spirit battle? That’s a particularly sadistic combination of effects, I’m just glad it’s not a lava floor. Seteth, though… I don’t have the reflexes to play defensively, so I rely on Simon’s range, and Dr Mario seems to be a hard counter to that. I had to up my spirit strength to over 13,000 to beat them. They have 5000 or less. Am I pathetic?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide