Super Smash Bros General Thread

Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Characters from ARMS I’d like to see:

Spring Man, so the entirely fan-made “rule” of “Assist Trophies can not be upgraded to full fighters” can finally die

Dr. Coyle, because we really do need some female villains in this game

Twintelle, because she seems the most likely due to that odd Bayonetta glitch.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Spring Man, so the entirely fan-made “rule” of “Assist Trophies can not be upgraded to full fighters” can finally die

They can be, (Charizard, Li’l Mac, Isabelle, Chrom, Dark Samus were assists in the previous SSB games, before their playable debuts) but that doesn’t seem to apply to the current game, and having a character be BOTH playable, and an assist would honestly be confusing gameplay-wise, and feel like a cop-out for bringing another totally new character instead to some players. (Some characters probably work better as assists. I couldn’t see Andross being playable personally.)

Plus, I think the developers are understandably kinda afraid to do that, because if they made a DLC character be both, then that kinda opens up a can of worms, creating more demand for more assists to be upgraded to playable in the current game. We only have 6 character slots left too, so we can’t expect that.

Honestly, I can wait ‘till the next game for Waluigi, Krystal, Skull Kid, Alucard, ect.

@09MurphyM  
I think Li’l Mac got promoted to playable, because the new Wii Punch-Out!! game revived the series, giving him more reason to get in. While Isabelle got in, because many AC fans requested her.

@09MurphyM  
And toning down an MK character might of course, upset MK fans whom wanna see blood.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@Beau Skunky  
In that plane of reality, twilight’s Final smash is either a friendship rainbow (A la PK Starstorm/thunder) or Alicorn Twilight’s super magic laser that can control the direction up and down.
09MurphyM

Here is a better question regarding future DLC fighters. Which characters would be fun to see that are not already in the game? That means no spirts or assist trophies.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide