Super Smash Bros General Thread

Background Pony #D5E8
I don’t understand why people claim that Crash Bandicoot would be unlikely to come. Many people claim that it’s impossible due to Activision possessing the IP, and being Activision one of the richest developers in the world, they wouldn’t borrow their IPs to anyone…. you mean like the fact that Banjo-Kazooie is technically a Microsoft franchise? And yet the characters are in the game now. So what’s so different for Crash Bandicoot? I don’t see that unlikely now.

Anyway, since according Sakurai all the six new DLC characters should be released by December, I think the frequency of their announcements will be higher than the last year.
Background Pony #D5E8
Speaking of Fire Emblem in Smash Bros… you know, I like to think that the Corrin in Smash Bros series is the one from Fire Emblem Warriors, not the one from her original game (I know that I should say their as Corrin can be male or female, but… I like her female design better so I go with her by default, lol). The reason is simple: they seem to be completely different characters. The Corrin from Warriors is a caring character that shows support to her friends but also has several inner insecurities. The one from Fates is a FU***** IDIOT. I like Corrin’s design and in Smash bros she has a very cool moveset. But her character in Fates is… just dreadful. In my headcanon I prefer to think that the Corrin in Smash Bros is the one from Warriors, not Fates.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@09MurphyM  
I just liked fighting enemies from so many different series. Even though most of them were Miyamoto and Sakurai creations.

@Jarkes  
I got some enjoyment out of Smash Tour when grinding for equipment pieces and tickets for Crazy Orders. But I know that nobody is gonna miss it.

@Jarkes  
We have to go through all of this year and next year to see all of Challenger Pack #2?!

@The Equestrian Zodiac  
I’m glad to see that more and more Spirits are slowly getting added into the game. Not to mention they’re plugging game franchises that might not get a playable representative but still get some sort of representation anyway.  
(I want to start River City Ransom over since I feel like I need a guide to complete that game.)
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@09MurphyM  
Well, Sakurai does need the break after all his hard work and I knew it was eventually coming. But when things are down to the last two of the pack ho boy, the Smash community’s pent-up rage is gonna hit really hard depending how long it takes between fighter reveals and if the fighter is someone they never wanted.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
My guesses for characters 76-100. Warning: Randomness ahead, also 100% fake. See how easy it is to make a convincing leak?

||76. Cinderace  
77. Tingle  
78. Paper Mario  
79. Nuru  
80. Doom Slayer  
81. Reimu  
82. Ryu Hayabusa  
83. Razputin  
84. Giana  
85. Dante  
86. Crash Bandicoot  
87. Klonoa  
88. Arle Nadja  
89. Lu Bu  
90. Nina Williams  
91. Master Chief  
92. Another bloody Fire Emblem character  
93. Mortimer Goth  
94. Coaster Ant  
95. Ferris Wheeler  
96. Death Panda  
97. Any Gen IX Starter  
98. Kyrbi  
99. Hazel Fitzpatrick  
100. Puppysmiles Cutiebadonkadonk  
||

All up to and including Master Chief will come with a stage, as will the last three (A’aville, Kessler Sphere and Altus Bastion) and Mortimer, all but the non-FE first-party characters will also come with 10-12 songs and 5-9 spirits (Paper Mario will come with 1 song and 999 spirits. Every PM spirit is a Toad)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide