Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Don’t forget Charizard was actually the first SSB character to go from being an unplayable assist summon character, to playable.  
And Ridley was actually a background detail in the very first SSB, and Wolf cameo’d in Melee’s intro.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Shepherd  
True.

Surprised there’s not much demand for Samurai Goroh, (F-Zero) whom was also shown in Melee’s intro, (and like Wolf & Ridley were rumored to be in Melee as secret characters before the game even came out) but I guess with all the drama over sword-using characters, maybe he’s best staying an assist trophy.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
How about Bandanna Waddle Dee? Personally I was thinking he could use his spear and also represent Waddle Dees as a whole, so he could use parasols and other attacks as well.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jarkes  
While some mock him as “goomba with a spear,” (ironic now that Piranha Plant is in) no other character uses a spear, so he actually would be unique in that regard, and being a small character with a long range weapon would be unique, and balance his weaknesses/stremgths well. Plus “Return to Dreamland” shows he can have a decent attack set with his spear. (The helicopter spin would make both a good B+UP attack, and recovery move.)

So I’m on board Team Waddle Dee, especially if he has a Waddle-Doo costume, and beam attack.

His final smash could be the now scrapped Dedede Brawl final smash.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Beau Skunky  
Speaking of Kirby characters, I would love to see Adeleine & Ribbon as a playable team.  
They are veterans of the Kirby series, they were recently brought back into Kirby Star Allies and they would have a very unique moveset for Smash.  
(Also they don’t currently have Spirits)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka  
Yeah, though frankly they’re kinda obscure for those whom haven’t played Kirby 64.  
A bit odd they’re a team in “Star Allies,” seeing as they hardly interacted in the game.

Y’know, it’d be nice to revisit the fairy world Ripple Star again some day.  
The fairy Queen was adorkable.
09MurphyM

I think the Custom moves from 4 would have worked out much better if they were all simply available right away instead of having to be unlocked or earned at random in the single player modes.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I think the Custom moves from 4 would have worked out much better if they were all simply available right away instead of having to be unlocked or earned at random in the single player modes.

And also if they weren’t forced to come up with two alternates for EVERY special.

Half of them are either straight-up reskins of existing attacks or completely pointless in an actual fight.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Shepherd

There’s a prominent theory that Porky Minch will be in the game; maybe as a playable character, maybe not.

It’s just that basically EVERY boss from Brawl was included, either to fight against (Galleom) or as a Spirit (Duon, Tabuu)….every boss, that is, except Porky.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
My guesses for Fighter’s Pass 2 based on evidence (mainly leaks):  
Crash Bandicoot  
Doomguy  
Reimu  
Ryu Hayabusa  
Dante from the Devil May Cry series  
Either Arle, Porky, or a Pokemon
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide