Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Well, Springman’s kinda already in as an Assist, so he’s doubtful. I still say it’s going to be a new character, whom will be added to the “ARMS” game too.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@Beau Skunky
Arms character that everyone is expecting Min Min.
Arms character that nobody wants Springman.
EDIT: forgot I already posted :p
Arms character that would be the most interesting Helix.

Personally rooting for Twintelle or Ribbon Girl myself, they were my favorites to use

@Prince Areo  
About as likely as winning the lotto, even if the game showed up on the Switch they’re pretty far back as far as indies go
09MurphyM

Even after I decided to start using the spirit board items to weaken them, it still took a few tries until the attempt that I mentioned was successful.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
I had a couple odd matches as Ganondorf.

1.Pikachu didn’t use Thunder (That is a kill move) so I ended up killing myself.  
2.DK that could have won easily (if he knew how to combo correctly) decided to end the match himsel by killing himself when he had 2 lives left.  
3.King K. Rool just tossed his crown and tried to use the suck gun on me. Saved me and I killed him with big boy stomp.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Y’know, speaking of Ganon, I wish they’d make Amiibo of some of the redesigned characters. Like “Ocarina” Ganondorf, and “Adorable” Zelda.  
(She’s way better then pale, sad Zelda from all the previous SSB games.)

I actually wouldn’t of minded some of the new character poses too.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
So now that Shantae and the Seven Sirens is out now, I decided to come up with some ideas for what it would be like if she did actually get into Smash as a playable character. I know she and Risky Boots have spirits already as well as spirit battles, but hopefully the ARMS character can change that maybe.

Spirit Battles:  
Sky - Lucina  
Stage - Skyloft  
Conditions - starts with Lugia pokeball

Rottytops - Wii Fit Trainer  
Stage - Dracula’s Castle  
Conditions - opponent’s health recovers over time,  
Floor is poisonous

Bolo - Richter  
Stage - Delfino Plaza  
Conditions - favors special attacks

Squid Baron - Inkling  
Stage - The Great Cave Offensive  
Conditions - opponent is giant, favors neutral B attacks

Ammo Baron - Ganondorf  
Stage - Halberd  
Conditions - Steel diver item equipped to opponent

Stage for Shantae: Scuttle Town  
Tracks for the stage:  
Dance Through the Danger  
Sequin Land  
Burning Town  
Saliva Island  
Zombie Island  
Run Run Rottytops  
Mermaid Falls  
Tassel Tower  
Laboratory  
Sunken Shipyard
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
After the Blythe drama, some are actually being rather annoyingly pessimistic about the second fighter’s pass.  
Like some are going, “I bet they’ll all be Fire Emblem characters.” Which is honestly rather silly, and frankly there’s no more new FE games to take new fighters from now.

Also, ironically, Chrom got in, because many SSB fans, INCLUDING American ones begged for him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide