Super Smash Bros General Thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
Yeah, Waluigi isn’t even a “Wario” series character.

In fact, the only non-sports/party/kart game appearance Waluigi has ever made was in “Game & Watch Gallery 4.”

Toadette makes more “canon” appearances then him now. (I remember when people were shocked over Toadette’s first Paper Mario appearance, and cameo in Galaxy.) And like him, Toadette first appeared in a spinoff game, which chatacters are normally ignored in the main canon games.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Holy shit, that was the longest, and I repeat, THE LONGEST Smash Battle Arena I’ve ever made. I’m surprised my Switch hasn’t shut down from overheating.

@igotnopicks  
Pffffft, that last panel with Kazuya’s eyebrows. XD
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Flutter_Lover  
As long as the vents are uncovered, you shouldn’t worry about overheat.

Heck, a cousin of mine left their GameCube on for over a day once, because he had to buy a memory card for it. It still worked fine.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
I’ve recently been playing A Hat in Time which is a great game inspired by platform games such as Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and Rayman 2 & 3. I’ve been so invested in it lately that I came up with some ideas for Smash if they were to actually include it.  
full

Spirit Battles:  
Mustache Girl - Villager  
Stage - Mario Galaxy  
Conditions - Timer item frequently drops

Mafia Boss - Wario  
Stage - Delfino Plaza  
Conditions - Ore Club equipped

The Conductor - Falco  
Stage - Spirit Train  
Conditions - Killing Edge equipped, Bomber item appears

DJ Grooves - King Dedede  
Stage - Kalos Pokemon League  
Conditions - Cucco item appears

Snatcher - Enderman  
Stage - Reset Bomb Forest  
Conditions - Floor is poisonous, Nightmare assist trophy spawns

Classic Route: Hats Galore  
  1. Mario, Luigi, Wario [Mario Galaxy]  
  2. Link, Young Link, Toon Link  
    [Delfino Plaza]  
  3. Ness, Diddy Kong  
    [Kalos Pokemon League]  
  4. King Dedede, Terry  
    [Reset Bomb Forest]  
  5. Pichu, Pikachu, Jigglypuff [Skyloft]  
  6. Kirby [Norfair]  
  7. Marx

Stage: Mofia Town  
    Music:  
    Title Screen  
    Welcome to Mafia Town Remix  
    Barrel Battle  
    Mafia Boss  
    Train Rush  
    Trainwreck of Electric Swing  
    The Big Parade  
    Your Contract Has Expired  
    Ship Shape  
    Sand n Sails Village
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dirty Bit  
Hopefully, a good one, as I don’t want another “Bylthe” situation… (Truthfully, Bylthe wasn’t a bad character, and they even addressed the “too many swords” issue with the character.)
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
I don’t mind the last character being a 1st party, but I’m not looking forward to the possibility that the final character is another Pokemon or Mario character. Likewise I’m not too keen on a 3rd party being a Sonic character or a Street Fighter. I think my safe bets would either be a Zelda character or Ryu Hyabusa, both of which I’d be cool with(as long as the Zelda character isn’t another version of Link)
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Kiryu-Chan  
I don’t think it’ll be another Zelda Character.  
The only one that I would suggest is Impa.  
With the Activision lawsuit that is limiting the amount of characters that people want. So no Crash.  
And last but not least Doom Guy. Please let us enjoy Doom Guy.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@igotnopicks  
I mean demand for Crash most definitely plummeted thanks to the lawsuit, but Nintendo would have already finalized FP2 long before the lawsuit even happened. If nothing else if he is the final character it’ll make things incredibly awkward
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
I wonder if there are any franchises that are blacklisted from appearing in Smash? If I were to hazard a guess:  
-Anything that didn’t debut as a video game  
-Anything owned by EA or Activision-Blizzard  
-Tear Ring Saga  
-Berwick Saga  
-Croc  
-Malice  
-Kingdom Hearts  
-Doom  
-Hatred  
-Manhunt  
-Mortal Kombat  
-Grand Theft Auto  
-All “Labyrinth” games except Etrian Odyssey and Labyrinth of Refrain  
-Baba is You  
-Ghost Trick  
-Kantai Collection  
-Uta no Prince-Sama  
-Hyperdimension Neptunia

Of these, Malice and Ghost Trick are the ones I’m most likely to be wrong on, followed by Doom and the two US companies at the top of the list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide