Super Smash Bros General Thread

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Ring Team
I’m also on a TurningRed subreddit and a Discord server. And you should see my collection of TR merch, I haven’t purchased so much since that soundtrack of Wreck-It Ralph. I promise later today I’ll take pics of the collection.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Ring Team
Zelda is kinda awful to play in Melee too compared to Sheik too. Kinda awful there are instances where her awfulness is okay. But overall Sheik is better.
That’s why whenever I play Zelda in adventure mode or anything like that I switch to Sheik or in Brawl I switch to Sheik in the Subspace.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Someone went to the trouble of putting in Gruntilda roasts for the Spiral Mountain stage in Ultimate

This is a gimmick I really wish was actually used in the game
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Somehow during the last Spirit Board event (“Get N or Get Out”, which focuses on spirits from N64 games, bonus is 6.4x experience after battle) I got the bonus even for non-N64 focused spirits like Leon…unless it’s because he was in Resident Evil 2 on N64.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Ordinarily I don’t really like to play online as I always get mixed up with Kirbycides, but I promised myself I would get these challenges done before the service shuts down years from now:
  1. Use at least 30 different fighters in Quickplay.
  2. Complete 200 Quickplay battles.
  3. Participate in 10 arena battles.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Yeah, I’m just gonna go back to my original plan of looking for 1-on-1 non-Twitch arenas. Seriously, there’s three I’m finding that advertise the same streamer, how the hell is that possible?!
Hakirayleigh
Wahaha! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -

ℜ𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔫𝔶
Hello guys…I have a question.
We know maybe what smash characters could the mane6 in G4 choose to. But I’d really like to know what characters would be the mane5 from G5 their favorite ones to main.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Sunny: Any technical character
Izzy: Any joke/wtf character
Hitch: Either Captain Falcon or an FE character
Zipp: Maybe Zero Suit Samus or a speedy heavy hitter (Ganondorf, maybe?)
Pipp: Any cute character
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I messed with My Music again, this time I empty all song bars, then fill up the second “alternate” track in the default list (example: Final Destination has “Battlefield - Super Smash Bros. Melee (for 3DS & Wii U)” at 100% instead of “Final Destination”).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide