Super Smash Bros General Thread

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Not a bad spread, but why Captain N? I know he’s involved with some of the characters (Or rather, those god-awful depictions), but still.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dirty Bit
Because despite it’s flaws “Captain N” is still an interesting bit of Nintendo and gaming history, and was the first major video game crossover.
Not many know this, but Captain N started as a mini-story in Nintendo Power magazine before it became a cartoon show.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Okay I’m calling it: if we get a new Smash game, Link will get his appearance and abilities from “Tears of the Kingdom”, such as the ability to temporarily fuse an item to the Master Sword to increase damage, and his Final Smash will have him use Autobuild to create a deadly laser.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Dear Nintendo: Please stop sending me information about upcoming in-person tournaments. I will not attend nor do I care who is going to play, celebrity or an average Joe.
Background Pony #C886
Seeing as how we’re getting some new Spirit events in January, I thought I’d share my predictions on what they’ll be themed around:
Born of Bread
Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Kirby’s Dream Buffet
Kirby’s Return to Dream Land Deluxe
Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Mario Strikers: Battle League
Pokémon Scarlet & Pokémon Violet
Sonic Frontiers
Sonic Superstars
Splatoon 3
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario RPG (remake)
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
The Super Mario Bros. Movie
WarioWare: Move It!
And maybe some Persona and Dragon Quest games, IDK.
For the record, I’m aware that the Mario movie is highly unlikely due to copyrights and other garbage that I really don’t understand (same deal that kept Sonic’s movies from being represented in this game, even if in “Sonic Dash” and I think “Sonic Forces: Speed Battle” we only got Sonic’s iterations from both movies while Sonic Dash kept the movie’s version of Robotnik hidden and simply reused Mike Pollock’s voice lines), this is all just harmless predicting. It’s not like any of what’s on the list is gonna come true anyway, right? 🤷
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@Background Pony #C886
Wait they are release actual new spirits? I didn’t know about this, but it’s great that Smash even after it’s been said and done still manages to stay relevant after all this time.
I agree with a lot of your predictions, I too would like to see Mario Wonder, Tears of the Kingdom, Scarlet & Violet, Splatoon 3, and Sonic Superstars/Frontiers.
As for the Mario movie I also agree it is unlikely to happen, but it would still be cool to see them include it, primarily though characters unique to that film like Foreman Spike, Spiny Shell Koopa General, and Giuseppe (Jumpman).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide