[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Cruiser Bruiser  
That’s still a pretty weak excuse in this case, since they lack anything to qualify them as monsters in the image. I am aware that many people here are more than willing to spread their ass cheeks to post barely monstrous women, but this is just overstepping it. Seriously, if them being human in every aspect that matter is acceptable, than shit like furries shouldn’t be seen as an issue.
Cruiser Bruiser

Bird Milf Enjoyer
@Meanlucario  
Are you really this dense? You demand realism, down to the finest detail in a thread dedicated to fictional beings, yet, you post furries and monsters from the Cthulhu mythos. You’re just making yourself sound like a hypocrite.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Special Gift  
Newest Weapon

Torvi was in the interrogation room, though she wasn’t in there to be interrogated, she was in there for an important package that she was expecting to be received from Remiyo. The door to the room opens up, it was the female cyclops Remiyo holding a very large briefcase in her right hand, it was 28 inches in length, 25 inches in height, and 6 inches in width; this package has to be something good.

Remiyo: Torvi, you’re here right on time. she closes the door behind her So, you may be wondering why I called you here and what’s inside this briefcase I’m hold? Well, let me give a basic rundown on what I am about to tell you. First, this is the gun that we have ordered a gun that you have requested, you wanted a gun the fires at least 50 Rounds, fires low-recoil intermediate rounds, it fully ambidextrous, and in a Bullpup configuration. While normally most gun manufacturers don’t have this concept, we did contact one company that does, and we they have been very friendly to us for years. And secondly, this briefcase is your personal gun carrying case disguised as an ordinary briefcase.

Remiyo places the briefcase in front of Torvi, she unbuckles the latches before opening it up, then presents it to her that comes in the form of a rifle that she has never seen before; it was 25 inches in overall length, 10 inches in height, and 3 inches in width. And the gun looks brand new, like it has been made of out the factory.

Remiyo: This is a model B-36CA Assault Rifle, made by the company DragonForce Armory, they have been supporting us and supplying us with their best weapons thanks their glorious engineering techniques. This is chambered in a unique 5.8x45mm caliber; although there are other caliber variants made for this rifle. It is a selective-fire model so it has four settings: safe, single, 3-round burst, and full auto. It fires 900 rounds per minute, making it a very fast gun and the small bullets makes it very accurate. And these 50 round 45 degree (or 135 degree) obtuse angle magazines helps you land 50 attempt shot. I wish I can use one of these, but due to me being a cyclops I have poor depth perception. I use to be a sniper for the Japanese military before working here, I can still fight though, but just on rare occasions.

Torvi inspects the gun, she has never use anything like that before, aside from the FN P90 she use to.

Torvi: Do other members use Assault Rifles or just me?

Remiyo: You’re not the only, but we tend to limit ourselves with Submachine guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, Battle Rifles, you get the point, as our primary choices when it comes to weapons. It may sound like overkill, but what do you expect from us. Now about that case of yours, make sure you don’t lose it, it is custom made to hold the gun and pistol in place and stores to 3 spare rifle mags and 4 spare pistol mags, about two boxes of 1000 ammunition of that is in our office, don’t forget them. Any question?

Torvi: Are you sure this is legal for me to own this?

Remiyo: Well, under East Asian Federation law it is Illegal to own any gun or sword without following the three major requirements to get them: a legal license, passing a very strict background check, and have no past felonies, terrorism, and/or hate crime. And they pretty much placed a hefty tax on any selective-fire model guns for civilians at over ¥21,000, making them harder to get… Anything else?

Torvi: No ma’am.

Remiyo: Good, now I will take you to our outdoor shooting range, so you can get some good use of that gun.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
Special Gift
Newest Weapon
Torvi was in the interrogation room, though she wasn’t in there to be interrogated, she was in there for an important package that she was expecting to be received from Remiyo. The door to the room opens up, it was the female cyclops Remiyo holding a very large briefcase in her right hand, it was 28 inches in length, 25 inches in height, and 6 inches in width; this package has to be something good.
Remiyo: Torvi, you’re here right on time. she closes the door behind her So, you may be wondering why I called you here and what’s inside this briefcase I’m hold? Well, let me give a basic rundown on what I am about to tell you. First, this is the gun that we have ordered a gun that you have requested, you wanted a gun the fires at least 50 Rounds, fires low-recoil intermediate rounds, it fully ambidextrous, and in a Bullpup configuration. While normally most gun manufacturers don’t have this concept, we did contact one company that does, and we they have been very friendly to us for years. And secondly, this briefcase is your personal gun carrying case disguised as an ordinary briefcase.
Remiyo places the briefcase in front of Torvi, she unbuckles the latches before opening it up, then presents it to her that comes in the form of a rifle that she has never seen before; it was 25 inches in overall length, 10 inches in height, and 3 inches in width. And the gun looks brand new, like it has been made of out the factory.
Remiyo: This is a model B-36CA Assault Rifle, made by the company DragonForce Armory, they have been supporting us and supplying us with their best weapons thanks their glorious engineering techniques. This is chambered in a unique 5.8x45mm caliber; although there are other caliber variants made for this rifle. It is a selective-fire model so it has four settings: safe, single, 3-round burst, and full auto. It fires 900 rounds per minute, making it a very fast gun and the small bullets makes it very accurate. And these 50 round 45 degree (or 135 degree) obtuse angle magazines helps you land 50 attempt shot. I wish I can use one of these, but due to me being a cyclops I have poor depth perception. I use to be a sniper for the Japanese military before working here, I can still fight though, but just on rare occasions.
Torvi inspects the gun, she has never use anything like that before, aside from the FN P90 she use to.
Torvi: Do other members use Assault Rifles or just me?
Remiyo: You’re not the only, but we tend to limit ourselves with Submachine guns, Assault Rifles, Carbines, Battle Rifles, you get the point, as our primary choices when it comes to weapons. It may sound like overkill, but what do you expect from us. Now about that case of yours, make sure you don’t lose it, it is custom made to hold the gun and pistol in place and stores to 3 spare rifle mags and 4 spare pistol mags, about two boxes of 1000 ammunition of that is in our office, don’t forget them. Any question?
Torvi: Are you sure this is legal for me to own this?
Remiyo: Well, under East Asian Federation law it is Illegal to own any gun or sword without following the three major requirements to get them: a legal license, passing a very strict background check, and have no past felonies, terrorism, and/or hate crime. And they pretty much placed a hefty tax on any selective-fire model guns for civilians at over ¥21,000, making them harder to get… Anything else?
Torvi: No ma’am.
Remiyo: Good, now I will take you to our outdoor shooting range, so you can get some good use of that gun.

Same universe, different timeline
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide