[NSFW] Monster Musume thread

Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
People are shipping Emmy the Robot with her madam Mrs. Delaire and honestly, that amuses me a lot.

For the record, I chose the SFW ones among the pile.  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full  
full
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I like how last week I made the case that Monster Musume no Oishasan isn’t an ecchi and then the lastest episode contains full on bondage.

Still, the show is a lot more wholesome than most shows of its type.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Hali the Emoji girl  
It’s from a webcomic called “Emmy the Robot”, starring Emmy the maid robot (aka Nandroids). It’s basically some 1900s-era British where robot helpers are the norm. Emmy, who just graduated from her robot school, is about to join the Delaire family as their maid and caretaker. The webcomic goes around to explain what robot maids are, their jobs and generally Emmy’s day-to-day studies at robot school alongside other Nandroids.

There are also fanmade Nandroids, though most of them are just about sex.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide