Viewing last 25 versions of post by Mad Black in topic One Piece Thread

Mad Black
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Speaking Fancy - For helping with translations
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Unknown Bounties.

It's been now half a year since we had the big reveal of the Yonko Bounties, we now know how much the most powerfull pirates are worth, but what do you think are the new bounties of the now former Shichibukai, of Silver Raylight, Dragon and some of the Yonko commanders?

Dracule Mihawk is cosidered the strongest warlord and rivaled Shanks in many battles, so his former bounty might have been in the billion berry range even when it was frozen. But now that it has been reactivated, how much could be? Could it be as high as Shankes or Blackbeards bounty, or do think it will be closer to Luffys?

Buggy the Clown had a very low bounty of only 15 million, I think it would be quiete a good joke to give him now over a billion, just for shits and giggles.

Boa Hancock had a low bounty as well, she was around 80 million, and considering that Jimbei and Law are now between 400 and 500 million, I think that would be her range as well.

Sir Crocodile is often underrated since Luffy took him out so early in the story, but it has been 2 years, we don't know how strong he has become he has become since then, if he trained his devil fruit and how big his new crew could be. He is kind of a wild card. If he lawy low the last few years his bounty could be low as well. Even if his strength should easily be now a 500 million berry bounty.

Marco the Phoenix, he was the first commander of wWhitebeard for a very long time, and considering that whitebeard was worth over 5 billion berry, I wouldn't be surprised if his bounty was close to 2 billion berry.

I would make a similiar argument for King, he is Kaidos nummber 1, his number 3 Jack is worth a billion, and Queen 1.2 billion, so King probablly is between 1.5 and 2 billion.

Silver Raylight is one of the most hyped characters in One Piece, we saw how he stopped an admiral with ease and his Haki is one of the most advanced in the series, so personally I would put him somewhere between 2 and 2.5 billion berry. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was even higher, but he still would be lower than Big Mom.

Monkey D. Dragon is still one of the most mysterious charachters, we know barely anything about him. But in a former reverie it was claimed that he was the most wanted person in the world. That would put him arround the range of Whitebeard and Roger, potentially even higher, since it was also said that Gol D. Roger had the highest **pirate bounty ever**, leaving room for Dragons bounty to be even higher.

And then there is Kozuki Oden, almost forgot about him. He's quiet a notorious figure himself sailing with Whitebeard and Gol D. Roger, he was able to read the ponegliph and made it possible for Roger to become Pirate King. His retainers a quite stong as well, we saw Inuarashi and Nekomamushi hight Jack to stallmate, and Ashura Doji seemed to be stroger than Jack. Not to forget that he was the only one to wound Kaido in a single fight. I actually would be surprised if his former bounty was lower than 2 billion berry. Thought I would be fine with it if his bounty was as high as Luffys for the symbolism.
No reason given
Edited by Mad Black