One-Punch Man

Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I’m still kinda butthurt what happened to Eyesight. At least the way she died.

Also I wish there was art of her but holy crap. There is legit NO ART of her at all. (Probably can guess why)

If I was to literally draw her right now I’d be the first.

Edit: Ok seems I found ONE art of her on tumblr, but that’s it so far though.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@EHAN  
I’ve been keeping myself fairly up to date, but haven’t seen any news yet.  
Meanwhile, I’ve been occupying myself with Buko No Hero Academia
NoLongerHere
Artist -

@Grieffon  
Maybe that will turn into a running gag of some kind, where we never get to see those two fight. Maybe when we get back to that scene, we will find out that Garou never actually attacked Watchdog Man but simply imagined doing it instead. Or maybe that is a stuffed replica of Watchdog Man that Garou attacked which the real Watchdog Man left behind in order to go use the restroom. Then Garou gets freaked out that the guy was so fast that he wasn’t able to see the switch being made and decides to go back to A-class heroes for a while.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
You know, the new chapter just made sure that Garou will stay away from King for the time being. I mean, he doesn’t know that it was Saitama that kicked him. He probably will imagine King leaving an after-image or something, and beat him with a single attack.

Woo-hoo for King’s luck!
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Welp, this thread got a bit dead.

Just… go read the new chapter. I don’t think there has ever been such an epic manga chapter in the history of manga.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide